eleven

(I had a slight seizure writing this but my friend Cheri helped me so TYSM Cheri, here's the chapter you've been waiting for my love 😏🥰)

Jotaro looked around.

The store that he was inside was filled with tons of gifts, ranging from toys, figures, clothing, decorations, sets, and so on.

Jotaro looked in the men's clothing section to see what he could get for Kakyoin.

Out of the corner of his eyes, he saw a poet's shirt.

It was those shirts that were loose and fluffy around the sleeves.

The shirt was black and had ruffles on the chest.

Jotaro saw another one beside it which was white, but it had a cherry design on it.

"These are so perfect." Jotaro said, taking the shirts.

He looked around a bit more.

He then saw an emerald-green jade stone in an oval-shaped pendant holder on display.

It was a necklace with a black cord attached to it.

Jotaro then thought to himself. Kakyoin would look really good in that.

So, Jotaro took two shirts and a necklace for his red-head friend.

After paying for the items, he went back home.

He wrapped up the gifts, handling them with care.

He even wrote a letter for Kakyoin.

Tomorrow was going to be Kakyoin's birthday and he had to be prepared for it.

Since Kakyoin was already discharged from the hospital, he was going to invite Jotaro and the others over for his birthday.

Only them. Nobody else, nobody less.

To Kakyoin, those individuals were the people he cared about the most.

Especially Jotaro.

They cared about him and he cared back.

As Jotaro finished wrapping Kakyoin's gift, Holly came in.

"Jojo! Kakyoin called in and said that he wants to go out with you." She said.

The way Holly worded the entire sentence made Jotaro feel like he was on the edge of exploding.

Go out with him? In what way? Where? When? All those questions raced through Jotaro's head.

"Where does he wanna go?" Jotaro asked.

"Oh! You know, the park." Holly smiled.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll get ready. Also, don't make these things sound weird." Jotaro crossed his arms.

"Okay!" Holly giggled, giving Jotaro a kiss on the cheek.

As soon as Holly left, Jotaro exhaled.

"Wish she wouldn't make this weirder than it already is." Jotaro rolled his eyes.

"Maybe I should give him his gift today…" Jotaro thought to himself once again.

"Yeah, I'll do that." He said, going into his room to change.

He changed into some lightweight clothes.

A black t-shirt, a dark grey short-sleeve coat, and some black pants.

Jotaro kept his hat on, though.

"Alright, I'm going to Kakyoin's place. I'll be back later." Jotaro said, leaving the house.