Percabeth Headcannons

-When Percy is studying for the SATs, he refuses Annabeth's help. So she goes to New Rome without him, seeing as she graduated early. Unfortunately, one of Percy's friends Elizabeth, or Lisa, who had a huge loser crush on him, ends up breaking into his house and trying to get him to go out with her. Apparently drinking before confessing your love isn't the best idea.

-Percy ended up having to call Annabeth to come back and help him study because Lisa's interruption messed up his focus.

-Percy passes the SATs.

-Annabeth goes through a phase where she put if the blue just hates olives. 

-Turns out she was pregnant with their first child.

-Speaking of which, they have three kids. The oldest, Silena Sally Jackson, reminded them of Annabeth, dispute her brilliant green eyes. Their second, Luke Charlie Jackson, has gray eyes and brown hair, which he got from Sally, he made swim team captain every year. Their youngest, the three year old Zoë Ocean Jackson, had messy, yet manageable black hair and Sally's pretty blue eyes.

-Zoë turns out to be a trouble maker, when she grows up, but for now she's three. She joins the Hunters eventually, and makes fast friends with Thalia.

-Silena becomes a feminist, and volunteers at many different charities and organized rallies, but she maintained a steady relationship with Tristan Grace, Piper and Jason's son.

-Luke is captain of the swim team, and is a prankster, along with the Stoll twins. Unfortunately, he ends up falling for their little sister Lila, much to Kaden and Trevor's dismay. Every time Luke comes over after he starts dating Lila, the twins end up threatening him to treat her right, even though she is very capable of beating him up herself.

-Percy begs Annabeth for a dog. Mrs. O'Leary stays at camp, and their apartment when they first move isn't exactly giant dog friendly, so at first, Annabeth refuses.

-It's only until they move into a larger mansion sized house when Annabeth allows Mrs. O'Leary to live with them, as long as she stays outside in their huge backyard, and away from the pool.

-That's not enough for Percy, so when Luke asks for another dog, and Silena backs him up, they are finally allowed to get an inside dog. 

-Silena gets to pick the dog out, and Luke gets to name it. Silena picks an adorable Maltese, and Luke names it Cookie. 

-Luke accidentally spilled blue food coloring on Cookie, which stained his fur. Percy ended up dying Cookie's fur blue so it looked a little better. 

-Annabeth was not pleased.

-Percy got her a cat, which he knew she preferred.

-Annabeth cried when she saw the small little tabby cat. Percy looked at it, and realized who it looked like.

-"Hi Small Bob. I didn't know cats could become reborn." -Annabeth Chase

-Enough about the pets, even though they had a huge aquarium.

-Annabeth eventually ends up being the Punisher. The one who punishes, or the boring parent. Although, she will slack sometimes. Luke made her a hat that says The Punisher for Mother's Day once.

-Percy was "the fun dad" but he was always touchy if someone cooked a fish. Like once Silena went out with her friends, and when she came back from the restaurant, Percy noticed her bill said shrimp cocktail. He grounded her. For like a week.

-So yeah. Anyway.....

-Percy calls Zoë, Star. Don't cry. Please don't. I'm sorry.

-Percy loves taking Annabeth to museums and monuments. He enjoys watching her eyes light up as she rambles about every little thing.

-It's his turn to surprise her when he takes her to the Met, and the see an anonymous sculpture called, "The Poker Player." He surprises her by saying that's Gabe. When no one's looking, Annabeth slaps the sculpture. Percy actually has to pull her away. 

-Annabeth once caught Percy at the beach one day after a fight with his mom. He was angrily sitting on top of a huge wave, pacing back and forth. 

-Don't worry Percy apologized later for not eating his vegetables.

-If you were wondering, this is how it went down. 

"I've saved the world twice! I've fought monsters and evil gods! I can eat what I want!"

"I don't care! I'm your mother! You are eating those vegetables, or I'm taking away all the blue desserts!"

*dramatic gasp* "You wouldn't dare."

"Oh I do Perseus Jackson!"

-So I'm sure you can guess how that went. A couple seconds later Percy stormed out of the house, Annabeth following. Paul then awkwardly set down his fork, while Sally rubbed her temples.

-I'm pretty sure you didn't care. Whatever. 

-Percy secretly loves Dancing With the Stars.

-Annabeth knows. A little while after his Olympic swimming career took off, she got him a spot in the show.

-Percy lost. (He is not a good dancer, and having put on television didn't help.)

-I'm brain dead today. That's it!