Lunchtime Feelings-All Ships

So this little concoction I cooked up is basically mortal them in a high school cafeteria at lunch, and Nico watching the sexual tension and wanting to scream because it's so obvious. The only couple together is Solangelo because I can. The POV is third person, but from Nico's perspective if that makes since.

Nico was fed up with the sexual tension. There was too much to count. 

First of all, Annabeth and Piper were sitting on one end of the big table they were all gathered at, talking together, sneaking glances at their crushes occasionally. Percy and Jason respectively.

Then Percy and Jason were talking at the other end of the table, looking over at Annabeth and Piper when the latter was looking away.

In the middle of the table, Nico's sister Hazel and her best friend Frank were in their own world, chatting away like no one else was there.

Across the room, Travis was annoying Katie, who, Nico knew, liked him by the way her cheeks were slightly tinted pink as Travis held her salad above her head where she couldn't reach it.

On the other side of the table from Nico, was Leo, who was getting tutored by Calypso in English, but wasn't paying any attention as her started at her, Calypso being oblivious.

And finally, Connor was pestering Rachel by asking questions about what she was drawing.

Nico heard a container drop, and saw Travis standing completely still with his arm in the air and a red face. Katie knelt down and scooped up her salad, and walked back to the table. She sat next to Annabeth and Piper, who had also been watching them, and they grabbed her arm and started talking about girl stuff Nico didn't care much about.

A dumbstruck Travis slowly walked back to the table, but his face was still red and his arm was still in the air. He sat next to Connor, who didn't look away from Rachel, and lowered his arm. Nico watched as he started at Katie, who was pink as she talked to Piper and Annabeth.

Nico sighed.

"And so just because we were out of ice, Dad had me drive all the way to this store across town. Nico? Nico you ok?"

Nico suddenly realized his boyfriend Will had been talking the whole time Nico had been thinking about this.

Nico blew a chunk of hair out of his face and leaned against Will. "Feelings suck." He noted, ignoring Will's concern.

"Your feelings...?" Will asked.

Nico sat up to look at Will. "No? Why would you think that? I'm talking about all of them!" Nico gestured to the whole lovesick table. 

Percy and Jason were chatting about the upcoming Hearts Dance. Annabeth, Piper, and Katie were taking about Katie kissing Travis on the cheek to get her salad back. Leo was still staring at Calypso, who was patiently explaining another thing without a trace of annoyance. Travis was still bright red, and gazing at Katie, that boy was not subtle. Rachel patiently answered Connor's questions, and smiled at him a lot. And then Frank and Hazel were oblivious the whole time.

Will took it in. "Well I wasn't exactly the best at asking you out. I mean, feelings are complicated."

Nico huffed. "Well their feeling are so f**king obvious. You at least hid it well." He paused for a second. "I'm gonna do something about it."

Will laughed. "How Neeks?"

Nico gave Will a scary murderous smile, but said nothing. Instead, he simply cleared his throat to get the table's attention. 

Yeah that didn't work.

So instead, Nico said something so alarming the author can't come up with it, and will have to let the reader's imagination run wild. And it worked. Calypso dropped her pencil in shock, and Will face-palmed.