Frazel Headcannons

I live for the adorable cuteness of Frazel!!!!!! Their so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the impromptu fangirl session. If I don't get my daily dose I'm basically dead. Enjoy!

-Whenever Hazel got sad, Frank would turn into a puppy to cheer her up.

-Whenever Frank got sad, Hazel would be a little clueless because he rarely got sad. Eventually she baked something and forced him to eat. It usually worked.

-Frank loved watching Marvel movies. His favorite was Hawkeye.

-Hazel did eventually catch up on modern culture. She often watched Marvel movies with Frank. Her favorite character was Scarlet Witch.

-Once, Hazel watched Titanic, and  remembered her mother murmuring in her sleep about her parents being on that ship.

-Frank would be closed off every year when his Mom's death date came. 

-Hazel would make hot chocolate, and sit by him in his silence until he hugged her for comfort.

-By the end of the day, both of them had cried, many cups of hot chocolate was consumed, and they'd fall asleep with a Marvel movie playing in the background.

-They have two daughters. Ruby, the oldest, names so because her eyes were golden like Hazel's but often shined ruby red in the sunlight. And Emily Marie, who looked like the spitting image of Emily Zhang, if not for her cinnamon curls.

-One day Hazel's fed up with her messy curls in her face, and straightens her hair. 

-Frank doesn't recognize her until she recites the first act of Ruby's original play by heart.

-Hazel stopped straitening her hair.

-Ruby Zhang grew up to be a playwright. She wrote a 2 hour musical about a "make believe" war with demigods against Gaea and the giants. It was a hit. 

-Before Heroes of Olympus the musical took to the stage, Ruby made the legacies play their parents. Luke Jackson as Percy Jackson, Lila Stoll as Annabeth Chase, Jasper Grace as Piper McLean, Kade Stoll as Jason Grace, Sammy Valdez as Leo Valdez, Emily Marie Zhang as Hazel Levesque, Tristan Grace under the Mist as Frank Zhang, etc.

-Tristan being Frank caused some friendship rifts between Ruby and Silena Jackson.

-Emily hasn't found her dream career yet, but did start dating Sammy Valdez and move into a nice apartment in New York.

-Frank wasn't very good at cooking, so it was a good thing that Hazel was. His favorite thing she ever made for him was the vegetarian stir fry she made for his birthday when the seven came over. Piper also enjoyed it.

-Frank was, however, decent to say the least, at "baking." Meaning on Hazel's birthday, he makes a boxed cake with store bought frosting.

-Hazel loves caramel cake, but Frank can't find a cake mix for it, so he asks Piper to make caramel sauce the week before.

-Frank likes vanilla cake. 

-Once Hazel was lying on her back, on their living room couch, playing with the Mist. Making it dance above her head, when their dog came in the room startling her, and making the whole house look like the Argo 2, making one year old Ruby, who had been napping, wake up and start crying.

-It was like that for a week.

-I'd be lying if I said Frank and Hazel didn't have flashbacks of the war that week.

-Luckily, it practically gave Leo a heart attack when they invited the seven over for dinner.

-Frank laughed.

-Hazel politely snickered begins her napkin as Leo keep blinking rapidly during dinner.

-Piper also laughed.

-In his face.

-Very loudly.

-Where am I going with this? This is a Frazel headcannon thing.

-Well let's see.... Frazel headcannons

-They're so cute I can't think!!!

-Oh! I know! Here's one: Frank joined the army, and one day the Sargent came up to him and said, "I remember your Mom. She was a good soldier. Go be with your family kid. Don't die and and make them grieve like you did." It wasn't totally sentimental, but Frank left the army, his head held high, and opened a zoo. But the all the animals were there on free will. Especially the marine unit Percy coordinated. 

-Hazel became a world famous jeweler. She and Piper teamed up and created Olympus Fashion. They were and empire.

-Frank's zoo expanded into a charity that helped animals that were endangered, and he opened a separate location and turned it into an animal rescue. It was called Olympus Animal Care. His zoo was also an animal hospital.

-Shortly thereafter, with help from Frank and Hazel's blooming business, Leo opened Olympus Tech, Jason opened Olympus Airlines, Annabeth opened Olympus Architecture, and Percy became an Olympic swimmer and the marine biology coordinator for Olympian Animal Care. The Olympian business created an empire, and eventually, the gods even supported it, making it worldwide.

-Hazel also sold her drawings in a small, almost unknown art shop in downtown New York with Rachel. Olympian business had no place there.

-Dam, how's this become about business? Here's another cute one: Frank got Hazel a dog for their first wedding anniversary. Hazel names him Koi. Lou was a cute little French bulldog-golden retriever mix, and Hazel loved him. Picture below ⬇️ (Also, Koi's name is a reference. Think hard if you don't get it.)

-Although Koi belonged to the whole family, he preferred Hazel and Emily

-Although Koi belonged to the whole family, he preferred Hazel and Emily. Ruby was a close second. Then there's Frank. Who totally wasn't offended he was in last place in a dog's mind.

And I'm done. I died writing the dog one. Sorry Frank.

I'm also sorry to you guys. I'm so scatterbrained today, it took me three days with gals in between to write this. Plus most of it is me rambling. So sorry. You guys deserve better than me.