Campfire Song Part 2

So I had this writing project a long time ago to school, and I found it. I basically re-wrote the campfire song from The Lightning Thief the musical, but with HoO characters. I added a video of the song from the musical, and I kinda based my lyrics off of it, but don't be surprised if it doesn't sound like the song at all. Also, it's kinda weird. Hope you like it! It takes place during House of Hades.

*sad slow guitar to the tune of the original song*

 Percy: We started falling down into the pit.

Annabeth: All because a stupid spider pulled me in.

Percy: She never thought she'd see Arachne again. 

Annabeth: That is until Percy chopped off her head.

*music gets faster*

All: Oh things couldn't be worse when your parents run the universe. Oh things couldn't be worse, when you folks run the universe.

Leo: At first I was fine with Buford the table, hanging with Festus the dragon.

Piper: *spoken* That's not the time of the song.

Leo: Then alone came Khoine, who literally launched me out of the sea. I landed away from the world on an island prison for a beautiful girl. When we became closer, the gods came to be. She kicked me outa back into the sea. So now I'm heartsick, longing for her, oh nooo.

All: Oh nooo.

Leo: So I swore on the Styx to find my way back.

All: *dramatic gasp* Oh things couldn't be worse when your parents run the universe. Oh things couldn't be worse, when your folks run the universe.

Hazel: When Arion returned things got complicated. He brought me to Hectate, who showed me my fate. Three paths to death, that doesn't sound great. Oh nooo.

All: Oh nooo.

Hazel: Anyway, how am supposed to redesign fate? I guess with the Mist, I know it's not safe.

All: *Chorus*

Nico: I saw Percy fall. It wasn't fun. Now I carry a large burden. But here come Cupid. Does he have a brain? But yeah I'm gay. Cue the rain. Even the most powerful gods fear love. *rolls eyes* Well now Jason knows about my  crush on the kid of the sea. Wait where was I going with this? I had a point. Oh nooo.

All: Oh nooo.

Nico: Now I have to carry a statue across the world, with only the shadows, a satyr, and girl.

All: *Chorus*

*steady slower pace*

Chiron: We're preparing for war. Against the Romans.

Rachel:  I need to hairbrush Octavian's head.

Grover: She means hit him I think. Maybe? Oh nooo.

All: Oh nooo. *Chorus* Oh things couldn't be woorse.

Percy: When your folks run the universe.

*One final guitar chord. Music fades away quickly*

Frank: *spoken* Hey! I didn't even get a chance to talk about becoming praetor.

Percy: *spoken*  Well we're kinda out of-

Apollo: *spoken* HIT IT!

Apollo campers begin to play music two times louder than before.

Percy: *spoken but no one can hear over the music* -time.

Frank: So Nico has summoned a bunch of zombies that were supposed to listen to Jason.

Jason: *spoken*  But they didn't!

Hazel: *spoken* It's Frank's turn. Hush.

Frank: Anyway, so some of the dead legionnaires listened tooooo meeee!

Will: *spoken* You're off beat and off key.

Frank: Oh noooo.

All: Oh no?

Frank: So in emergencies! Jason promotes me, demoted himself! And now I'm praetor!

All: ....

Frank: *being oblivious* Oh things couldn't be worse when your parents run the universe! Oh things couldn't be woorrrseeeeee! Whennnnn yourrrrr parentsssss runnn the universeeeeee!"

All: .....

Percy: *spoken* You said you wanted to be a son of Apollo... and you can't sing?

Frank: *spoken* What are you talking about? That was amaZhang! Right Hazel?

Hazel: *spoken* I have to go feed, ummm Arion! Right Arion! Gotta go! Bye!

All: *runs after Hazel*

Frank: *spoken* So is the song over?

All: *junps out of hiding quickly* Oh things couldn't be worse!

Percy: When your parents run the universe.

All: *hides again*

Frank: *spoken* So I guess the songs over then.

One final chord. (For really this time.)

See I told you it was weird. Hope you liked my terrible lyrics. 

-Sophia, daughter of Aphrodite