The Day Katie Came to Camp

I've been doing a lot of Tratie, I'm sorry, but I've got a lot of things planned for the other ships don't worry. This is based off of a headcannon I did back when I wrote Tratie headcannons. 

Travis's Pov

The younger campers were shouting for help, and the older campers were trying to get everyone calm.

"Connor stay here." I tell my brother, before running through the property line with my sword that was bigger than me.

"Travis come back!" I hear Luke yell. "You're only 9! You can't face ten hellhounds!" 

I kept running. I heard a scream, it was a girl's scream.

I ran faster. 

"Miranda!" 

Even faster.

I spotted a girl my age, about 9 like me, fighting two hellhounds by herself. The other eight were giant piles of gold dust. There was also another girl, who looked like the first, but with strawberry blond hair, unconscious on the ground.

I turned back to the first girl. She had excellent skill, and she fought amazingly. She killed the first hellhound, then turned to the second.

I could tell she was getting tired, but I was too far away to help. Luke came up to get me, and rugged my arm gently until I was back in camp.

Then he ran back out to help the girls.

I felt a cold drop land on my head, and looked up to see it starting to rain.

Then there was another scream. I heard a thud.

Suddenly, I've green vines grew rapidly, and began to make their way through the property line.

As the ends of the vines came closer, I noticed that they were carrying something.

It was a huge bed of soft pink roses, carrying, the brown haired girl from earlier! She was unconscious as well, probably knocked out, or fainted.

She was very pretty. She looked like Sleeping Beauty from the movie that Mom has shown me and Connor before we left for camp.

I felt me face heat up.

I was sorta aware of Like carrying the other girl.

But I followed the vines to the infirmary, and inside. I watched the Apollo kids give both girls nectar, and when they left, I walked over to the girl.

I leaned over her and watched her.

About five minutes later, her eyes flickered open.

To speed things up, she slapped me.

Hard.

Very. Hard.

"Who-who are you?" She asked.

I clutched my red cheek. "Travis Stoll. I'm a demigod like you."

She sat up. "Well I don't like you." That hurt. "Creepy statue boy."

I saw Will Solace, who was a little older than me, come in. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"This boy was creeping my out." The girl said, pointing at me.

"Oh." Will said. "Okay. What's your name?"

"Katie Gardner. Where's my sister Miranda?"

"She's over here. Come on Katie." Will lead her away from me.

My cheek was bright red for a week. I don't care. Who is Katie Gardner? I don't know. 

But I'm going to find out. Maybe. If she doesn't slap me again.

3rd Pov

Travis did find out. He found out Katie's love of strawberries. And how she loves Broadway musicals. And how she had a strange obsession with lemon Oreos.

He also found out that when you put blue food coloring in her shampoo, she might not like it, but she pulls off the blue hair thing.

She found out his crush on her in a mortifying game of Truth or Dare.

Her feelings flip flopped, and she found herself crushing on him.

And now they are married.