11

It had been several weeks since Yamaguchi's surprising encounter and moment with the blonde human-cat, and up until then, he felt the awkwardness and embarrassment given upon the sudden confession. It wasn't the fact that Tsukishima was gay, it was the idea of him saying it to the freckled boy as if it was such an easy assertion. Sure it was, really, but isn't it kind of weird to blurt it out out of the blue?

In those several weeks, Yamaguchi grew fond of both Aimi and Tsukishima, constantly spending a looot of time with them — though the hyped woman would constantly tease the human-cats. Along with that, Tsukishima grew both soft and warm towards Yamaguchi, the two developing a lovely relationship.

Tsukishima would constantly visit Yamaguchi's room to spend time with him, the two doing nothing at times, only playing with their tails and things like that, that is. Often, they stare at each other, playing a little game as they did so. Their interactions were cute, of course, though they were constantly mistaken as things that were 'unacceptable' by the lousy woman, Aimi.

As for Aimi's wish, for Tsukishima to finally open up to someone other than himself, that is, had finally been accomplished, the woman enthusiastic and happy with the fact it did. She told Aneko about Yamaguchi's whereabouts, of course, and how Tsukishima started being close with him, to which the other woman only responded with a, "And that' s Yamaguchi Tadashi's absolute power."

"Yams," called Tsukishima, the human-cat's head slipping through the bathroom door. "Get me a towel, please."

Yamaguchi turned, looking up as he gazed at the blonde boy whose hair was wet. He giggled, nodding as he jumped up. He walked towards the small cabinet, grabbing a towel as he did so.

"Here, Tsukki," murmured Yamaguchi, pushing the towel closer towards the blonde boy. "Make sure to dry yourself properly, alright?"

"Mhm," hummed Tsukishima, thanking the freckled boy.

After several minutes later, Tsukishima went out of the bathroom, gazing at the green-haired boy on the floor, chuckling as he watched him turn around.

"What is it, Tsukki?" asked Yamaguchi, looking up as he continued rolling around the floor.

"Nothing really," murmured Tsukishima, laughing. "What movie are we watching? It's your turn to choose tonight."

"We're watching Titanic," answered Yamaguchi, making himself comfortable as he looked back at the other human-cat.

"That movie's too long," complained Tsukishima, pouting as sat next to Yamaguchi.

"But that means I can be with you longer, right?" murmured Yamaguchi, giggling.

"Did you say something?" asked Tsukishima, confused as to why Yamaguchi was mumbling.

"N-Nothing," stuttered Yamaguchi, scratching his nape as he looked around and smiled sheepishly. "Let's watch."

Yamaguchi turned the movie on, sitting back as he grabbed a blanket and wrapped himself in it. He looked at Tsukishima, offering to share the blanket, to which the blonde boy responded with the shaking of his head and the hiding of his face (A/N: He's blushing ehehe).

After an hour, Tsukishima felt a soft thud on his shoulder, the boy glancing around to see what it was. To his surprise, it was a sleeping Yamaguchi, the freckled human-cat napping.

Instead of Tsukishima shaking his shoulder, like what he does to Aimi, he stayed still, wrapping his left hand around Yamaguchi's shoulder. He chuckled, happy to be in this position (A/N: They'll be in more positions in the future ohoho ;]).

"I guess," murmured Tsukishima, smiling ever-so-widely. "That I really am falling for you, Yamaguchi Tadashi."

♡ Author's Note: I'm sorry this was shorttt :( ♡