20

"Since when," murmured Tsukishima, laughing a bit before gazing up the other boy. He watched as Yamaguchi continued to look down, seemingly anxious. The blonde boy pursed his lips, pushing his glasses up as he continued to act as if he adamantly admired the food in front of him. "Since when did they plan this?"

"It's truly a surprise," answered Yamaguchi, giggling. He looked down, grabbing a piece of fruit, plopping it inside his mouth, then munching after. He gazed down ever-so-lovingly once again, his mouth still full.

Tsukishima chuckled, clicking his tongue as he smirked at the green-haired human-cat. He then asked in a low voice, "You like it?"

"Mhm," hummed Yamaguchi, his mouth full of the fruit. He continued munching, then asking the blonde boy if he wanted to eat some, too. Tsukishima only shook his head, smiling sincerely. "It's delicious."

Yamaguchi continued to eat, humming in enjoyment. He looked around, looking for more food to eat before spotting a certain something. He smirked, grabbing the sweet, before gazing up at the blonde boy. He then asked in a low voice, "Perhaps, you want some of this, Tsukki?"

Tsukishima looked up, confused as to what Yamaguchi meant. He then understood what was happening, for the clear container that was filled with stickers of strawberries gave everything away. He chuckled, reaching for the sweet before it was pulled away, the green-haired human-cat giggling.

"Try and get it?" teased Yamaguchi, chuckling. He kept his arm above, constantly pulling his upper body up, making it quite difficult for the blonde boy to attain his favorite snack. "You're tall, Tsukki, but it seems as if it's hard for you to reach your cake."

"Why exactly are you doing this?" asked Tsukishima, disbelief present on his face. He sneered down the boy, desperate to eat. "I'm hungry, give it to me."

"Sometimes," started Yamaguchi, still laughing. He used his arm to push the blonde boy away from the snack he was holding, his elbow down on the mat. He then continued in-between quick huffs, "You have to exercise your body."

"And this is exercise, you say?" questioned Tsukishima, pulling himself back, fixing his shirt straight before trying his best to grasp the cake once again.

"Well, it seems like to me," answered Yamaguchi, giggling. The two continued their feud, one constantly yelling at the other, the two human-cats absolutely enjoying each other's company. This continued for several minutes, the event finally halting as Yamaguchi laid back, tired.

"My elbow hurts," complained Yamaguchi, sighing in defeat. "And my arm strains, too."

"That's your fault," laughed Tsukishima, finally being able to grab the snack with ease. He smiled a bit, huffing in joy before he pulled the lid open. He grabbed a fork, pushing the utensil down the snack. The boy then hummed in enjoyment, definitely happy.

Yamaguchi laughed, swinging his body back as he continued to stare at the other boy, gazing at rather nothing. He watched as Tsukishima brought a piece of cake into his mouth, watching as to how his eyes turned bright whenever he munched the snack. A small, sincere smile appeared on his face, his eyes very much filled with affection and love. He sighed ever-so-fondly, his head resting on top of his hand. After a few seconds of silence, with the blonde boy quietly eating his snack, the freckled boy had opened his mouth and confessed something that was ever-so life-changing.

Amidst the quiet atmosphere, with both the human-cats savoring their company and time together, a low statement had enclaved the peaceful environment,

"I like you."