0

Human-Cats.

In this world, such things do exist. May you believe it or not, their existence lives to this very day.

In the past, these creatures were often sold into slavery, damaged, and harmed as much as their masters gained satisfaction and enjoyment from it. They were neither on top or bottom of the survival hierarchy, after all.

But as years passed, with the state of knowledge of the living beings improving by then, the idea of putting these creatures into inconvenience was set aside, finally being considered a horrendous act that was quite unnecessary.

Instead, human-cats were considered gifts given to these human beings, and constantly cherished and taken care of. This was all practical, of course.

But despite all that said, not every human-cat in today's society was lucky enough to be loved by everyone. That said, although it was half entirely true, Yamaguchi Tadashi, a fellow human-cat, thinks that this fact was absolutely and a hundred percent accurate, given his reasons.

He was naive and young, truly, but no one could blame him, of course- all he ever wanted to do was to eat fries, after all.

But despite all that, this little boy sure considers himself weird- as he was, kind of, attracted to men.

♡ Author's Note: g a y ♡