3

"Hm," hummed Tsukkishima, bored

"Hm," hummed Tsukkishima, bored. "That's the pool."

Yamaguchi excitedly turned his head to look through the glass corridors, happy to finally see a swimming pool.

"You've never seen one before?" asked Tsukkishima, tilting his head as he furrowed his brows.

"N-No," murmured Yamaguchi, shaking his head violently. "I-I've never seen one this close."

Tsukkishima slowly nodded, humming. He pushed his glasses up, scrunching his nose.

"You're weird," murmured Tsukkishima, his voice faltering as he gazed at the freckled boy.

"I-I'm sorry," whispered Yamaguchi, frantically bowing.

'Isn't he too pure?' thought the blonde boy, frowning.

"No," uttered Tsukkishima, shaking his head. "I was being sarcastic, Yamaguchi."

"A-Ah?" murmured Yamaguchi, still confused.

"Anyways, I'll show you to your room," beamed Tsukkishima, laughing slightly.

Yamaguchi nodded, following the blonde boy not too far behind. He knew he had been stuttering since earlier, and he himself knew Tsukkishima was quite annoyed by that fact.

As they finally reached Yamaguchi's supposed room, Tsukkishima stopped walking. He suddenly turned back, glaring at the confused boy.

Tsukkishima's seemingly golden eyes shimmered even more, truly scaring the freckled boy. It was appalling, really, how an individual can look this intimidating. But what was more surprising was the fact that Tsukkishima was releasing so many pheromones, and it truly crept Yamaguchi.

"T-Tsukki?" questioned Yamaguchi, biting his lower lip in fear. "Is something wrong?"

"You," growled Tsukkishima, scowling. "Are you in heat?"

"A-Ah!" exclaimed Yamaguchi, bowing. "I'm sorry — my heats come in irregular times. It seems like it came just now.."

Tsukkishima flinched, surprised by the sudden space between them. He walked back, making sure to keep a safe distance between Yamaguchi and him.

"B-But," whispered Yamaguchi, his voice faltering. "It would be better if you stop releasing those pheromones of yours."

Tsukkishima slowly nodded, doing his best to calm down.

"A-Alright," muttered the blonde boy, fixing himself. "G-Go rest now, Yamaguchi. See you around."

Yamaguchi looked up, his red face calming down. He sighed, shaking. His heats surprise him, and he hated that fact. He never knows when and where they would come, and it was truly problematic.

But what truly surprised him was the fact that Tsukkishima was an alpha, and they would be living under one roof.