5

"Good morning," chimed Yamaguchi, smiling widely.

"Morning!" greeted Aimi, flailing her arms around. She ran over towards the freckled boy, pulling him into a tight hug.

"You're suffocating him," muttered Tsukkishima, his cold aura causing Yamaguchi to cringe and shiver.

"G-Good morning, Tsukki," murmured Yamaguchi, laughing softly.

"Hm," hummed Tsukkishima, nodding. "Morning."

"Tsukki?!" exclaimed Aimi, shocked. She gasped, frowning. "Why can't I call you that?!"

"Because you're weird," answered Tsukkishima, smirking as he chuckled softly.

Suddenly, Yamaguchi coughed. Without him himself knowing why his face flushed red. He blushed — because he saw Tsukkishima laugh and smile? Obviously, there was something wrong with him, as the boy thought.

"It seems that Yamaguchi's still tense around you, Tsukkishima," said Aimi, cackling. "Smile a bit more, you don't want him to have a heat stroke, now do you?"

"And why would I cause him a heat stroke, Ms. Tsukkishima-Is-Trash?" asked the blonde boy, glaring as he looked at the woman amusingly.

"Look how red his face is, you brat!" answered Aimi, huffing.

"N-No!" yelled Yamaguchi, raising both of his hands to cover his face. "Don't look!"

"You're both weird, aren't you?" muttered Tsukkishima, rolling his eyes. "I can't believe I'll be living with the both of you for a veeery long time."

"You will be, so stop complaining," laughed Aimi, snickering as he watched the blonde boy's expression. "Stupid Tsukkishima!"

"Stop acting like Kageyama," complained Tsukkishima, grunting. "Please."

"Who's Kageyama?" asked Yamaguchi, tilting his head. "W-Well, if you guys want to tell me, that is."

"Of course we'll tell you!" exclaimed Aimi, flailing her hands around once again. "We're family now, aren't we?"

Yamaguchi nodded, smiling. He sat next to Aimi and looked at her as she spoke.

"He's a human-cat, just like you!" said the young woman excitedly, laughing. "Every month, human-cat mommies like me get together to show off our children!"

"Who's your child, mommy?" asked Tsukkishima, raising his eyebrows.

"Tch," scoffed Aimi, rolling her eyes as she stretched. "How dare you talk to me like that, kid?! I took care of you, raised you, and this is how you repay me?!"

"Okay," muttered Tsukkishima, laughing. "Mom."

"Anyways, since I'm a mommy of a new cutie," chimed Aimi, giggling. "I'll bring the both of you, even you, Tsukkishima, to the gathering next Friday!"