Chapter 51

"Hey." She whispered when Asher opened the door. He managed a small smile as she came in and sat on his bed but he remained standing and watched her. It seemed like he clearly didn't want her here.

"Why are you so tired?" She asked him. "What kind of job did you do?"

He sighed. "It's a long story. There's this stupid guy I was supposed to create a program for and he requested to see me in person. He didn't like the package so we had to go to a cyber cafè to recall it..."
He read her confused face and chuckled. The sound sent shivers down her spine.
"I don't think you understand what I'm saying. The summary of everything is that I didn't achieve anything today and all my hard work was for nothing."

He leaned on one leg on the wall and crossed his arms, facing the floor. He was frowning and she felt bad for him. She knew how hard he'd worked for whatever the package was. He'd squeezed out time for both his exams and the project, and now he'd lost the customer and therefore the money for it.

But on the other hand, he looked so hot leaning on the wall. His curly hair was ruffled and the beard he'd decided not to shave for a week had sprouted and made him look so masculine. His arms were crossed over the other on his chest, leaving his tout stomach out to be seen.
The only workouts he ever did were home workouts like sit-ups and push-ups which usually involved her sitting on his back or his legs. They had their effect apparently, on his abs covered stomach.

He was only wearing white boxers, and even though she knew he was far from aroused, she could still make out the shape of his bulge.

The past week had been so hard on them because it seemed like she was just seeing him for the first time - and he wasn't even looking at her. He was still busy mourning his loss.

Maybe she could make him feel better...

They hadn't been intimate for two whole weeks. Surely he'd missed it. Even she missed it.

She tiptoed toward him and in one swift move, she was on her knees in front of him and her hands were palming him on the crotch.
Much to her surprise, he held her both hands, stopping them from doing any other thing.

She looked up at him and met him looking down at her, with a scowl on his face.

He dragged his hand through his hair and sat her on the bed. She smiled.

He sighed. "I'm not in the mood."

She stopped smiling.

"What?"

He sighed again. "I had a long day, I'm just not in the mood."

But he sat on the bed right beside her. Did he want her to try harder? Like he always did whenever she said she wasn't in the mood.

She kissed his neck, his sweet spot, up and down. Sure enough he didn't stop her. She moved to his lips and smiled against them, rubbing her body against his.
When he didn't react, she sat on his laps and started kissing him. His hands were idle, not touching her, he wasn't encouraging her in anyway. He was making it harder for her than she was expecting. He wasn't even kissing her back. She was grinding him, but she couldn't feel anything underneath.
She opened her eyes, her lips still on his and she had to remove them because he was plainly staring at her with no emotion or desire.

He sighed again and gently placed her on the bed, away from him. He put his two hands in his hair again, his face on the ground.

"Wow. We've really switched places." She said sarcastically and folded her legs.

"I'm sorry." He murmured.
"I don't know what's wrong. I don't know why I feel so...guilty."

"Guilty?" She asked, not expecting it at  all.