chapter 3

Puberty.

That was the answer to all her prayers.

She was one of those people drastically affected by puberty.
It happened over the summer. The scrawny little malnourished looking girl had gone home and returned a fully formed taller, bigger and amazing sight to behold. Her breasts tripled in size and her hips and butt protruded nicely. In fact the only thing which hadn't changed about her was her waist, which remained as tiny as it had always been and now worked in her Favour to beautifully outline her new curves, making her whine side to side while she walked, the rest of her body jiggling mesmerizingly. The rest of her body filled out as well. Even her sunken face became fuller and actually brought out the beauty she'd had all along which had been swallowed up by her self inflicted malnutrition. It was a delight to watch her. For the first time ever, she received positive attention.

The cool students wanted her attention. Her classmates got closer. The same girls who'd bullied her before were now her friends. They talked about stuff. "Boy" stuff. She didn't have much to contribute though. She just couldn't believe they were talking with her. The senior boys she'd always admired from afar suddenly found her interesting enough to talk to. Senior girls called her to "advise" her. At least she was no longer an errand girl. She was now in the senior class1.

She garnered so much attention from so many boys in school who'd suddenly deemed her attractive. It was like she was a new student. But like all good things are, it got into her head.

She tried to reject some of the boys amicably, but some of them didn't get the message. They kept returning like flies. She became rude.
"Please leave me alone" she'd sharply scolded a boy, Caleb who wouldn't stop asking her out. "Don't you hear?"

Everyone laughed. But that wasn't funny. Lately, it was like everything that came out of her mouth was either very insightful or extremely funny.

"The boy is even ugly." Chizzy, her new friend said, loudly chewing her gum. Oma had never liked chizzy. She was once her bully. Two years ago, chizzy had told her that "God forgot her and let her burn under the sun because she was too ugly to be among his other creations...". Chizzy had a bad mouth. She always had the worst things to say about people. But now she was always hanging around her. Maybe this was how it was meant to be. It was Oma's time to enjoy now.

"Like a chimpanzee." Oma said and once again everyone laughed like it was the funniest thing they'd ever heard.

* * *

When he first sent for her, she knew if he asked anything of her, she could never refuse him. Words could not describe him. He was perfect and everything about him was perfect. With eyes that glowed almond and twinkled, lips so full and small that slightly curved to one side when he smiled and a face so gorgeously sculpted it looked unreal.
He was a senior, a class above her. As intelligent as he was handsome. He was the school's golden boy, topping each class and excellently representing the school in all kinds of competitions.
But this came with a price he was more than willing to pay. He was always reading, while he ate, during prayers, before he slept, be it a novel, a textbook, whatever, it was almost an addiction.
It paid off in the end anyway. Everyone within and outside the school wanted to be associated with him, staff included.

He'd been her crush for two years, when she was still ugly, when she couldn't tell him her feelings.
When she was told he was looking for her, she couldn't stop smiling. She still found it hard to believe she was worthy of his attention even now. She was pretty and now he liked her. Jackpot.

She walked almost unsteadily towards his class, all the possibilities that could stem out of this visit spammed her mind. She took a deep breath as she ate him up right from the door, admiring how he looked so relaxed and completely engrossed in a book he was reading.
"Hey. You said you wanted to meet me. "
He looked up from his book with a slight frown on his face, wondering who was interrupting his reading time. His face lit up slowly into a sensual smirk. It was the black beauty everyone was talking about these days. She was truly beautiful. She shifted on her feet nervously, she looked hotter when she was nervous, he thought.

" Oh right. Have a seat uh...Oma. I almost forgot." He quickly said.
"You're pretty. Really. " He said after. It was true. She relaxed. This was going to work. He readjusted to make way.

" Oh. Uhm Thanks." She said smiling. Her black face lit up when she did. And there was an awkward silence after, with him just smugly staring at her and she anxiously wondering what to do.

" So what are you reading ? " She asked, not really interested, but to make the situation less awkward. It was evident, but he replied her anyway. He loved talking about his books.

" Carrie's diaries. It's really interesting. You should try it."
God even his voice was heavenly. He spoke so eloquently and steadily. She already knew she could listen to him all day. Unfortunately everyone knew he wasn't a great talker. Although bold and confident as hell he wasn't one to just hang around to talk for fun's sake. But that just made him even more mysterious.

She gave a small laugh. She was not a fan of novels, or books altogether. But He seemed so into it .

" I'm not into novels. They're Just errh, not my thing. "

" You should try this one. It's really interesting. I don't usually use that word often, but when I do, it's the truth. " He said convincingly. She sighed, giving up.

" Ok. Ok. What's it about ?"

He looked at her longer than necessary, and smirked again. She would strip completely if he asked her to right then, with that pant-wetting smirk of his.

" It's what teenagers want to hear. Sex, drugs, players,loss of virginity and every other shitty thing." He said, his eyes lingering on her lips, drawing closer and almost whispering. His husky breath massaged her skin, making her conscious and unsure of herself at once. Every other noise drowned around her and she felt herself free falling deeper for him, afraid yet yearning for whatever he would do.

"Why are you fidgeting. Isn't that what you want to hear?" His eyes settled on her mouth. She hadn't been daydreaming. The rest of the class was quiet, in fact he was the only one talking. Luckily, she was backing the class. She was rigid, couldn't bear to look back, afraid others had heard their discussion and kept quiet to listen in.
He was different. His eyes were on hers alone unperturbed by the silence even though he was directly facing every other student.
His right arm reached out to touch hers and she groaned in response.

He chuckled and removed his hand from hers. She felt so ashamed. He noticed her discomfort and immediately stopped laughing.

" I'm sorry. That was stupid. I shouldn't have done that. I hope that doesn't make you hate me. " He said, meaning it. His eyes were reading hers for reaction.

It got to her. He actually apologized to her. She didn't want him to feel bad. She was in love with him.
" It's no big deal. I think it was actually kind of funny. " She said, feigning a smile to prove her point.

He nodded and his eyes found her lips again, resting there. He drew so close to hers she could smell his breath. His lips instead widened into a grin at her reaction.

" Judging from your bodily response , I guarantee you'll absolutely love this book"

Obviously, that wasn't all she was going to love...

* * *

I honestly don't know why people obsess about dimples. 😁 😓 😒
It's Not always fine. I mean I have dimples and when I smile people are like wow you have dimples awww. . . Bla bla bla. . . ( if you know me personally don't attack me, it's the truth Oh ) but I know I'm Not So fine when I smile and honestly, Im Not A fan of dimples.
Why Am I even talking self.
Abeg Just vote and comment. Bye Bye