I Love You Jessy.

Marie had already taken her daily dose of  wolves-bane and her wolf was as silent as a grave.

She upped her dosage that day due to the amount of testosterone that was gonna flow, with all the alphas that would be arriving in their home, and she couldn't risk her wolf reacting to that level of authority in one place. Throw in the alpha King, earlier she could already feel her wolf start acting out, just from the sound of his voice. No siree! She definitely couldn't have that!

She felt drowsy, and happy! It was like she was floating in the clouds.

She walked out of her room on the first floor, her head phones on, listening to a music mix in her phone. Shaking her body like she was in a rock concert, bobbing her head back and forth. Her eyes closed, singing out loud to the song 'who let the dogs out', dancing all across the corridor.

She had already reached the end of the corridor, where it joins to the stairs by the side. That's when the song got to the best part, 'somebody left... ' which was cool, cause she only hit a wall to her left. 'somebody right...' no wall there to impede her movements! Only, she was now flying sideways first, then twisting off balance, falling down backwards. 'now scream!' the song couldn't have gotten it righter.

She yelped, opening her eyes, waiting for the impact, excepting to hit the stairs painfully, but not ending there, cause boy! Didn't they have a gigantic spiral staircase, that she oft found to be classy and elegant, but not this morning.

This morning, it was an atrocity! Something that should be abolished by the National Builders Association because it had architectural flaws and is not safe for humanity! Or.. wolfity... Or is it werewolfity...huh... Did she actually think all these things while still falling? Wait! Wasn't she falling?! It sure is a long way down, she was sure to die, shouldn't she be panicking? Maybe she's already dead.

"Hey!" someone said in her ear. "I think she's in shock."

Marie slowly turned her head towards the voice. She stared into the deepest form of green that eyes could possess, rivaling the forests.

If that were a forest, she would definitely risk shifting into her wolf just to run in it.

She was most definitely dead, now she was sure of it! And the moon goddess had pity on her because of the miserable existence she had while still alive, and allowed her into heaven, into the arms of heaven.

She felt the arms adjust around her, as if trying to put her down.

Her hands quickly gripped the angels neck and sat herself properly in his arms forcing him to carry her.

"I guess I wasn't as awful as people said since I've been accepted into heaven." Marie said eagerly. "Or!... I must have saved a race in one of my other previous lives." she said seriously in thought. "though not the wolves, they are a dead race." she whispers the last part, but not so much, cause someone gasps in horror.

"Marie!" she turned towards the voice to see Jessica come beside her.

"hey! You're in heaven too!" she says happily. Until Jessica tried to pry her hands off her angel.

"No! He's mine!" another gasp from elsewhere. Probably mistaking the 'mine' for another kind of 'MINE!'

"Go find your own angel!" Marie asserted. "maybe you can send the angel of death to kill Jude so he can come be with you here!" she suggested very thoughtfully.

Many more gasps.

Marie turns around still in her angel's arms to where those irritating sounds were coming from.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE." she shouted at the strangers. "THIS IS MY HEAVEN, AND THIS IS MY ANGEL SO GET OUT!"

"what's going on here, what's with the shouting?"

Marie noted that the guy who just joined in, looked a lot like her angel, only much older. And his eyes a little paler, "are you God sir?" she asked meekly.

"No, am the alpha King."

She immediately jumped off the angel, remembering his brother's warning that she should always respect the alpha King, it was important to him, and that the alpha King wanted to talk to her.

She stood at attention, saluting like a true soldier would, before saying, "Sir alpha King sir! Reporting for duty Sir! Alpha Jude said you wanted to talk to me alpha King Sir!"

Everyone blinked. Twice. No, thrice. Or perhaps a couple of times...

Marie ran down and went and clang to the alpha King's arm. "My brother says you're awesome." she said acting like she just met her favourite pop idol, she paused, "Jessica is awesome too! Even though I fight with her all the time, she still takes care of me." she turns to Jessica with her thumb up, and a megawatt smile plastered across her face. "I love you Jessy." then she drags the alpha King away.

Even though Jessica didn't like to be called Jessy, at that moment she loved the sound of it. She knew Marie would never say such a thing when her marbles were on, even so much as admit ever saying it, the number of witnesses didn't matter. So, she was going to keep that memory in her heart, no matter how difficult that kid could be, she had her moments, and she saw it through her mate Jude. His sister's old self still existed somewhere in there. She blinked away her tears.

se-se101
Read, comment, vote.
Thank you, :-D