Am A Grown Man!

Jude and Jessica were on their way to lunch from Jude's office when he heard, or rather felt the tension buildup in some of the park members minds. Further poking, brought him forth a scene that had him charging out of his house in panic.
Stepping outside, Aqua was in the process of shouting profanities at Marie, pulling at her hair and the funny thing was, Marie wasn't even putting up a fight.
But that didn't last long before she was grabbed by her own hair and got tossed a couple of feet away.
The look on the male responsible for the action couldn't possibly get any more outraged, coz by the look in his eyes, he was going for the kill.
He was crouched down ready to pounce, and if it wasn't for Marie's abrupt tight hold on his torso, someone would have been turned into dog food. No pun intended.
And Aqua had the audacity to whimper and portray the look of a wounded dog! Again, no pun intended.
"It was all her fault, she started-"
The growl that interrupted could have shut anyone up.
"Don't forget I've been here the whole time too! You are one treacherous whore, that I've been trying to let off easy but it seems that doesn't work for you! Alright then, I don't like you! I don't like the way look! your hair is too straight, too blonde, too long. You're too skinny, too tall, too booby! I don't like the way you smell, I can practically count the number of men you've been with, and all of them mixed together, to me, you smell like a sewer plant!"
"Jax! That's enough!" Jude turned around to see more audience that he hadn't paid attention to.
Jax looks away in shame knowing he had crossed a line. The first thing about being a good alpha is never using his alpha abilities against their subjects with malicious intent.
Most alphas had more capabilities than ordinary wolves but they kept it to themselves as their secret weapons for better governance. Not to affront a horny female.
"Our little Marie is bleeding, you should take care of her." the alpha King added.
Jax ignored the stunned stares as he turned and scooped up an equally stunned Marie, and carried her into the house.
"Everyone get to where you're supposed to be!"Jude ordered before throwing Aqua a glare that effectively relied his disappointment and a promise of severe punishment that awaits her in the future.

###

Jax couldn't even put in words how he felt at that moment.
He was positively outraged! The audacity of that she wolf. Ripping her to pieces would have been easier than the verbal slap he had given her.
That she wolf had no idea of the ramifications of touching what belongs to an alpha King.
She should be dead!
"ouch! Why don't you just finish what she started!" Marie spat at Jax as he applied more pressure than required to wipe off the excess blood on Marie's neck.
In response, Jax glared at her.
"these are just scratches, why aren't they healing. You should have already started healing by now." Jax asked frustrated.
Marie got off her seat shoving Jax away with he foot, who had been kneeling in front of her seated self. "if you don't know what you're doing, you should just say so." Marie huffed, "I'll do it myself!" she grabbed the medical stuff and she stormed out of the room.
"wait!" Jax got off the floor and tried to follow her out of the room but was pulled back by his shirt.
"you have some explaining to do!"
"Mother, I don't have time for this."
The room had been full of spectators but Jax had barely notice. Now he saw the twinkling curiosity in their gazes.
"Jax, we are going home this very minute, I don't want to stay here another minute!"
"You go right ahead mother, no one is stopping you." he answered irritated by his mother's high handedness.
"Jax! What has gotten into you! Why are you acting like this, your normally foul mood, has taken a dive into the deep. Now you even talk back at me." The queen was practically shouting. "we are going home in thirty minutes and that's final."
Jax glared at her. "mother, am a grown man, you and I have never been at par on anything, but the minute you start trying to control me that's when we'll start having problems."
He turned to his father, "Dad, you guys go on ahead, I'll catch up when I can." he then stormed out.
The alpha sighed, "Paul, get the guards to load the trucks, we'll be leaving in thirty minutes as the queen said."
"B-but-" Paul started to argue.
"It's alright," the alpha King waved his hand, "you can remain with him, I know you can't live without him."
Paul skipped out of the room seeing
another argument brewing.
"what?!" queen Lucille exclaimed. "you are not actually serious, are you? You're not going to let your son off, when he's acting on some whimsical notion! He is the next alpha King and he can't just decided to do things, just because."
"actually, that's why he can, just because he's the next alpha King. And besides, you heard him. He's a grown man. If he wants to stay a while, he will. I can't exactly order him back, or drag him physically... "
"I cannot accept that! No! I don't understand what the infatuation is, the girl already has a protector; her brother. She is no concern of yours-"
"Lucille dear," the king cut her off. "you need to relax, you're scaring the kids with the shouting. It's new to them, I don't see the big deal over this that's making you lose your temper. It's not as if he's moving here permanently, just breath! Okay sweetheart?"
He turned to her kids, "Alex, take Anna and Arra to the car."
He then spoke to Elaine, "I'm guessing you're remaining with Paul?"
"yes dad." Elaine answered.
"Alright daughter, you be safe. I'll leave half of the guards behind."
Elaine huffed, "we don't need that many guards, Paul and Jax are good enough security by themselves."
"Jax right now is out of his mind, so there's only Paul, who can't function without Jax.... Sometimes I wonder how that works for you... "
Elaine grumbled in response.
" alright, we'll just say our farewells then we'll be on our way."

Thanks for reading, comment, vote, share, follow me...
Nway, have a lovely, peaceful time.
Se-se101 aka Seline
Am out!