You Are So Dead!

Marie cried until she ran out of tears as Jax rocked her in his lap. She couldn't remember having ever cried this much in all her traumatised tragic life.
Jude had just permitted her mate to take her away. She was confused, shed never been without Jude, but she also knew she didn't want to live without her mate. She was wondering whether she could choose to stay, but she knew that choice was no longer hers to make.
Her wolf whined, rather loudly at the thought of parting with her mate, catching Jax' attention.
He pulled back with a worried expression, "what's wrong?"
Marie stood up off of his lap, sniffing. "nothing. Can we go back?" she said leaving without giving him the chance to reply.
When she reached her house, she found her pack members, soon to be former, gathered with Jessica in front looking at her with fallen faces. Jessica ran to her, drawing her into a tearful hug.
"Jude announced that you're leaving!"
Marie promised herself that she was not going to shed another tear, so she stilled herself. Stood motionless lest a twitch open the the gates to her tear glands.
"I guess now you can have those babies you always wanted." Marie tried to change the subject, "Well you better hurry, coz I might change my mind tomorrow and come back."
Jessica laughed mid tears.
"and will you stop putting snort on my favourite shirt?"
"sorry." Jessica says, wiping her face. "I already packed some of your stuff and placed them in the car. Jude said to leave some of your stuff in case you came back."
Jax growled.
Marie ignored him and faced the rest of her pack, "I bet ya'll going to hold a party the minute I leave. Good riddance." That was the moment she got tackled to the ground by an army of rascals.
"Hey! H-hey! Get off me! I have enough snort on me! Little munchkins!"
"don't go." they cried tightening their holds on her.
Marie started coughing, that was when Jax intervened, "okay, that's enough strangling." he said picking them one by one and standing them off to the side and finally picking Marie off of the ground.
One of them kicked Jax' shin.
"you are mean! You can't have her!" He ran and hugged at her waist.
A little girl sniffed, "who's going to give Luke a wedgie when he's mean to me."
The said Luke was in tears too, "You were supposed to help us throw warrior James' shoes on the tree. He was mean to us again this morning, and chased us off his lawn!"
Marie cringed, melting into Jax' side mumbling, "what happened to pinky swear secrecy!" Now everyone knew all the disasters that she pinned on the rascals after helping them get revenge every now and then, were all on her.
Truth be told, some of the pranks were too sophisticated for below ten year olds, but then it was always her chance to get creative without being monitored.
Marie laughed uncomfortably, "I don't know what these brats are on about... It was nice to know ya, so I guess I'll see you guys when we see each other again eh?!" she started towards the car, but then stopped mid track changing her mind about running, she turned around addressing her pack, soon to be former.
"I know I haven't been easy to deal with but I thank you for your patience, whether it was forced by the alpha or not, you have been my family l."
"awwwe... Marie." one of the elderly ladies approached. "I am going to tell you, this pack will never be the same without you. You might not know it, and some of us might refuse to acknowledge it, but you've made us better in many different ways. You are like a ray of sunshine, even when you're sulking. Always keeps us on toes." she spoke wisely. "we'll definitely miss you, and mostly, the laughs you gave us. Don't forget who you are dear. You are the crazy Omega that no one messes with. Absolutely no one."
Marie frowned with a sad smile. She should have been offended at her nickname that no one in the pack had the gut to mention, only outsiders, but she wasn't. It felt like a complement instead. "I hope the next time we meet, I won't be so grumpy, coz am not really sure am going to miss most of you..." Marie said and the little ones started crying, "of course you am going to miss..." she amended "I mean who wouldn't miss you." That seemed to placate them and they started sniffing instead.
"Speaking of missing, where is Aqua, I think I should apologize for earlier." people gaped with a you just grew another head  look.
"I mean, if am leaving, I wouldn't want to leave on bad terms." she almost sounded convincing to Jax' ear, in fact, her pack did think she was sincere.
"we left in the pack living room." one of her friends chirped.
"she said she'd rather catch an infectious human disease and die than say goodbye to you like alpha ordered!"
Marie just smiled. "does anyone have some gum, my jaws feel stiff!" that was an unexpected change of topic, but Jax went to the car where Elaine was already in and came back with a pack.
Marie snatched them, "you should start the car while I go say goodbye to Aqua." Jax looked at her skeptically, "If you don't, your mother might catch a stroke by her heated glare." Hah! pun intended.
"Fine, five minutes and am coming after you."
Marie shoved all the pieces of gum together into her mouth and walked to the pack house.
Only to come back out a minute later,  running. Seconds later, a scream was heard and a figure followed out soon after.
"you are so dead Marie!"