Spoilt Brat!

Edited halfway,
But still, enjoy.
:-D

Most alphas had already left bright and early eager to get back to their packs save Jessica's father and the alpha King and their people who gathered at the huge dinning table for breakfast.
Considering the breakfast consisted persons of interest, Aqua, being the beta's sister, decided to invited herself. Of course, this diminished Marie's mood from one to a negative number that she didn't even want to contemplate. She knew the breakfast was bound to end into a disaster, especially with the way she was pressing up on her mate. She didn't need to be a witch to predict the coming disaster!
The alpha King was seated at one end of the huge table while Jude on the other which left a sulking Jax, because his vanity couldn't handle that those were the most important seats, which showed leadership, and he occupied neither.
To make it worse, the second most important seats were the ones next to the leader, and he was not seated in any of them either.
On the alpha King's right side sat his wife, and to the left, he made sure Marie occupied it. On Jude's right was Jessica and to his left his beta, not that Jax would have wanted to seat himself next to the dimwit! That would have meant he was above him. He would rather sit on the floor!
He went to go sit next to his mate but his mother pulled him next to her, and before he knew it, some grabbed the seat next to him and started chatting his ears off.
Worst morning ever! He winced, remembering how he had been woken up.
He stared at Marie hopelessly.
He wouldn't change a thing about it.
Marie busied herself with food, or else she was bound to kill somebody - with blonde hair - and pale blue eyes - and smelled like skunk.
Everyone chatted with everyone else until the alpha King tried to engage her into a conversation.
"sweet Marie, you're awfully quite this morning."
That caught much more attention than Marie would have wanted.
She looked at everyone as they stared at her waiting for an answer eagerly.
Lastly she looked at the king, before she went back to eating her food.
Aqua scoffed. "don't be offended alpha, you shouldn't expect much from an omega, especially a spoilt one. Just because she's the alpha's sister, we already put up with enough of her, but to have an omega eat with the most important people in the kingdom, it's just too much!"
"at least she knows her place as our alpha's sister! And why are you here again?!" Jessica rushed to Marie's defence.
Jax was boiling mad, how dare the harlot speak so boldly as if she she held any rank anywhere! And about his mate!
He was about to turn to her in anger and give her what she deserved, but a scoop of jam landed, plastered right on the blonde's face, on her nose to be precise.
He looked around seeing an innocent looking Marie licking her spoon with a can of jam in her hand.
""mmmmh!" she said. "taste good, don't you agree?"
Jax was speechless.
Jessica giggled then covered it up with a cough seeing the incredulous looks being thrown at Marie.
"you spoilt brat!" Aqua wiped her face with a napkin.
"better than being a shameless slut!"
"at least am an attractive young woman that gets attention, that's more than you can say for yourself!"
"if can call your harpy face attractive, then I'm the moon goddess!"
You see, Aqua and Marie used to the best of friends, having being born only a month apart and being the alpha's and the beta's daughter, until Aqua threw Marie to the wolves, literally, that fateful day.
Marie hated the back stabbing bitch with a passion that could never be quenched, and she avoided her at every turn, unless she couldn't.
"you should have died that day! Nobody needs you!"
Marie emptied her coffee on Aqua. "I'll show you who's the useless one to this pack you wh*re!" she went to lunge for across the table but the alpha King held her.
"you crazy bitch!"
"Aqua!" Jude was past furious, and his wolf was seconds away from snapping her neck. "How many times should I tell you to steer clear of Marie?! You are not even allowed to be in this house and yet, here you are!" the threatening tone was clear and she whimpered trying to hide behind Jax who took a big step away from her.
"I - I think alpha Jax could be my mate so I came."
This seemed to anger Jude even more, "you think?! What sort of nonsense is that! You either know he is or he's not! Is he or is he not!" he snapped.
"I-I..." she stammered.
Jude looked at Jax.
Jax raised his hands in surrender, "don't look at me, the chic is obviously crazy, I don't even know her."
Jude exhaled to calm himself down. "you have five seconds, to get scarce."
She still stood rooted in place.
"five, until I throw you in the dungeons. Four-"
Aqua threw Marie a dirty glare with a promise for continuations before she scampered off.
"whenever you're ready b*tch!" Marie threw at her retreating back.

My Crazy OmegaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara