Chapter 13: Family Came To Visit

Hey everyone. And what's happening to the comments :(

Normally I wouldn't update because the chapter didn't have 100 comments. But I thought I would.

Come on guys. Gotta get 100 comments for me to update.

Keep up the good work!!

And a bunch of you have been asking who Kyle is. If you go back to The One and Only Alpha, towards the end, it talks about who Kyle is.

His alpha was Tyler (Skylar's old boyfriend). And the beta and third got killed along with Tyler. And Kyle is the new alpha of that pack that is trying to get revenge on Skylar. He is getting revenge by going after Alex. And Alex doesn't know about him yet.

------------

Alex

"Hey girls. How was the trip?" My dad asked as we walked in.

"Good." I smiled as Jamie and Sapphire hid their smirk.

"Damn. What's with all the perfume?" A voice said behind my dad.

"Uncle Carter!" I screamed and jumped into his arms.

"Hey squirt." He laughed as he caught me.

"The girls didn't know which perfume to buy." Roger said setting our bags down.

"So they wore them all." Trevin finished.

I saw my mom smirk and I laughed.

"Those bags can go in our rooms please." Jamie smiled sweetly.

Jason, Trevin, and Roger all groaned but nodded their heads and picked up the heavy bags again.

"I feel so bad for those guys." Uncle Spencer said coming out of the kitchen.

Shocker.

"Hey. Skylar and I kept our shopping to a reasonable level." Aunt Jordan defended.

My dad gave her a look.

"Really?" He asked crossing his arms. "So you both coming home with 20 shopping bags each was reasonable?"

Aunt Jordan looked a little lost for words. "Yes?"

"We needed those new boots. They matched my jacket." My defended.

My dad chuckled and shook his head. "Of course. Everything just has to match."

"Well sorry we want to look decent." Aunt Taylor said as she walked over to Uncle Carter.

"We aren't like guys who just throw on a dirty shirt and random jeans." Aunt Katie teased as she walked out with Uncle Austin.

"Hi Uncle Austin." I smiled and gave him a hug along with Aunt Katie.

"Hey. I heard you got a new truck." He smiled and winked.

"Yes I did. And it's my baby." I smirked.

"What happened to your old truck?" Aunt Taylor asked.

I sighed. "Um well. It's kinda a long story. but let's just say I found my mate and he kinda hit me when he first came here."

"Like punched you?" Uncle Spencer asked getting pissed.

I giggled. "No he hit my truck with his."

"It's kinda funny. Because his truck got a lot more damage." Sapphire laughed.

"What kind of truck did he have?" Uncle Spencer asked.

"A dodge." I smirked.

"That's why." Uncle Carter laughed. "Dodge will beat all."