Chapter 3: Why Is He Smiling At Me

Hello fellow Faithful Shifters!!

Welp. That awkward moment when your ex is in a relationship with the girl he cheated on you with 3 days later O.o.

Lmao. But who cares!! Hahaha. :)

Anyway. My friend is introducing me to her boyfriends friends. And oh my gosh. Some of them. Pretty freaking hot lol. And they all drive JACKED UP TRUCKS. Like hell ya!! Haha.

Okay now onto more serious matters. I'm not going to be updating any more chapters until this book gets more votes and comments. Like come on shifters lol. So many of you have messaged me asking when this book will be up. And there is like 10 comments and votes.

And since it's Christmas break and I have a full MONTH off of school. The more comments and votes this book has, the faster I'll update. Just to let ya know ;)

I just spent an hour showing my dad how to work his iTunes stuff. Like how to sync his phone and buy songs. No joke.

Okay. On with the story!!

--------

Alex

"Wake up!" I hear someone yell.

Jamie, Sapphire, and I all scream and fall off bed.

We hear laughing and we look up to see Asher, Spike, and Levi laughing their asses off.

"Guys be nice." Casey scowled as she walked in with Rose and Lilly.

"Fine." Asher said trying to hold in a laugh as he wrapped his arms around Casey.

I made a face as I watched them all kiss their mates.

"Ew." I said with a shiver.

"I hate love. It's pointless and stupid." Jamie groaned.

"Just wait till you get a mate." Levi smirked.

"No no. That won't be happening anytime soon." Spike butt in.

"I can not wait till I move out and I'm away from you." Jamie said as she marched down the stairs.

"Hey! That's another thing that won't be happening for awhile or will never be happening. Jamie! Jamie! Don't you dare ignore me!" Spike growled and he ran after her.

"I hate overprotective brothers." Sapphire whispered to me.

"What was that girls?" Levi asked glaring at Sapphire as Asher glared at me.

"Uh. Just that you guys are the best?" I said, but it came out more like a question.

"You sure?" Asher asked continuing glaring at me.

"Oh would you look at the time." I said.

"We're gonna be late for school!" Sapphire joined in as we bolted down the stairs.

"Hey!" Asher and Levi yelled as they followed us.

Sapphire and I came to a halt as we saw Jamie and Spike continue their arguing.

"I'm almost 17! I'm gonna find my mate soon!" Jamie yelled throwing her hands up in the air for effect.

"I don't care if you're 30. You aren't getting a mate!" Spike growled.

"Says who?" Jamie pushed.

"Says me." Spike said crossing his arms. "You are my baby sister and aren't getting a mate." Spike said before he pulled Jamie into a bone crushing hug.

"Air! I...need...air." Jamie let out the best she could.

"Free hugs for the sisters!" Someone yelled and the next thing we know, Sapphire and I are being crushed as well.