Chapter 25: Sapphire's Birthday

Ello everyone!!

If you are feeling sad or depressed, here is a picture of my dog upside down!

Got some good news!

This book is #67 in the Werewolf catagory. Let's get that towards #1 shall we Faithful Shifters? ;)

I got a new laptop. It's a dell one and it has a touch screen so it can be turned into a tablet. And I love it!

Excpet I'm having problems on getting the stupid Microsoft shit to download.. :( Oh well.

And you all know my friend Wolfheartcp right? Well he is writing a story called The Alpha Project, and even though I have only read the prologue so far, it is pretty good. You guys should go check it out.

And also.....I have gotten all the pictures for the characters in The Fox and The Alpha! Isn't that great??

And that awkward moment when your ex boyfriend still wears the couple necklace...oh well.

Okay....on with the story!

(And please excuse any mistakes. I'm not use to this keyboard just yet. It is completely different from my last laptop lol.)

-------------

"We have to be quiet." I whispered to Jamie as we snuck into Sapphire's room.

"I'm trying." Jamie giggled. "It's so hard."

I rolled my eyes. But I also understood.

Jamie had the idea of waking Sapphire up by yelling happy birthday. But we also might have the help of whipcream. Which I may or may not have put a generous amount of it on my hand.

I looked at Jamie and nodded.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAPPHIRE!" Jamie and I yelled at the top of our lungs.

I smashed the whipcream in her face and made a dash towards the door and down the stairs.

"I'm gonna kill both of you bitches!" Sapphire yelled running after us.

"Help us! We are being chased by an angry monster!" I yelled as Asher, Levi, and Spike came into the living room.

"What the hell is going on? Are you okay?" Asher asked worried as I hid behind him.

"Umm, Jamie and I might have woken up the beast." I said quietly.

"Please tell me you did not wake up Sapphire this early." Levi asked scared.

"I'm gonna skin you little rats alive and eat you for dinner!" Sapphire yelled running into the living room.

"I take that as a yes." Levi sighed.

We heard a growl and turned to the living room entrance.

I had to bite the inside of my cheek to stop myself from laughing.

Sapphire's face was covered completely with whipcream.

But she was angry enough that I actually think the whipcream is melting off.

"Jamie did it!" I yelled quickly and hid behind Asher.

"Wow. Way to throw me under the bus." Jamie laughed and backed up behind Spike.

"Hey." I laughed. "Every girl for themself."

"Hey baby sister." Levi smiled taking cautious steps towards Sapphire. "Don't you look like you're glowing and so happy on your birhday."

"I'm not pregnant dumbass." Sapphire growled.

"Well I would hope not." Levi scowled.

"Wait." Sapphire said looking around confused. "Do you smell that?"