Chapter 40: The War Ends

Hola!!!

Okay. I got some good news and some bad news.

The bad news is that this is the very last chapter of Kyle's Revenge. So after this chapter, the book is finally done :(

But the good news is that "The Alpha Saved Me" is almost ready to be published!! So keep checking in on the Updates Book. I will be posting everything in there about that book. And also further books as well.

And another good news is that I have more books coming out!! I have 3 different ideas right now for 3 books. :D

I'm so excited to write them. And also the fox and the alpha is coming along nicely might I add. ;)

And I want to let you guys know that Sexy Greek God Kidnappers is at 33.3 MILLION READS!!!!!

*Clapping hands*

Keep up the good work guys!!

Just letting you know, this will be a very long chapter. Gotta go out with a bang right?? ;)

---------------

Kaydon

"Is everyone clear on the plan?" I asked as I finished loading up the weapons in the cars.

Everyone nodded and Skylar held onto her gun.

"This is personal!" She growled as she cocked the gun.

"Not yet sweetie." Axel laughed as he went to grab the gun.

"You touch the gun, you die." Skylar said as she hopped into the drivers seat of one of the cars.

"Let's do this!" Jamie and Sapphire yelled as they piled in the car.

I nodded as we all got in, and followed Skylar's crazy driving.

~*~

Alex

"They are gonna find me ya know." I said matter-of-factly.

Lou and Kyle rubbed their temples and I smirked.

"We know." Kyle mumbled.

"You told us 15 times." Lou said looking at me.

"Well. I just want to make sure you guys don't forget." I smiled as I leaned up against the cellar wall.

"Alpha?" A voice said.

I looked up and saw a wolf walking down the stairs.

"What?" Kyle asked.

"There is something that you might want to see." The wolf said nervously.

Kyle sighed and nodded.

"Lou and I will be right back. Don't go anywhere." Kyle smirked before he turned around. "Oh that's right. You can't."

"Oh that's right. You can't." I mocked.

Lou gave me a dirty look and followed his brother.

"I fucking hate them." I growled to myself as I leaned against the wall.

"Who doesn't." Someone said giving a humorless laugh.

I looked over and saw a guy around my parents age sitting in the cellar next to me.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Mason." He smiled. "You are?"

"Umm. I'm Alex." I said with a small smile back.

"What are you in here for?" Mason asked me.

I laughed. "Kyle has a grudge against my mom. So stealing me is his revenge plan."