Chapter 18: Family Arrives

Okay. I'm dedicating this chapter to TabbyCakeZz because their comments are the funniest comments ever and I love reading them lmao.

And this is a tattoo that I want to get really bad. What are your thoughts??

Oh my gosh!! Okay. So I went to my cousins basketball game and some of you know her by the name of Kyrn in Sexy Greek God Kidnappers. But the asshole (cheating ex) showed up around the 3rd quarter. But after I threw my garbage away, I walked back into the gym and we made eye contact. But his mouth opened a little and he just stared at me hahahahaha!!!!!!!

But anywho. He kept on staring at me throughout the entire rest of the game. And then when the game was over I walked out to congrat my cousin who by the way completely plowed a girl over. I've taught her so well. *insert smirk face.* but I walked passed the table where the asshole and all of his friends were. And he was about to eat a piece of pizza. But he froze with the pizza by his mouth when I walked by!! Hahaha!!!

And then I had to pass the doors that go into the gym to get to my car because I had to leave. And he watched me the entire time as I walked out to my car. Oh it was great. Like damn. I look sexy and you missed out :) hehe.

But I had my hair down and I was wearing jeans that make my ass look good ;) hehe. Sorry I had to lmao. But I was wearing my camo sweatshirt. And I don't mean to toot my own horn...but damn I looked good ;) tehee. It was a very good day.

Oh by the way. Him and the girl he cheated on me with broke up. They both cheated on each other. Damn. I dated a winner!! *note the sarcasm*

My mom told me that she thinks I'm on drugs lmao. Well thank you mom...

And I really hope I passed my anatomy test today. Oh well lol.

And also. I work really hard on these stories. And please. Stop copying my books. It's really frustrating when I see someone trying to use my ideas AND characters in their books and they take all the credit. Like um no. I'm not trying to be mean but seriously. I work really hard on these books. Please come up with your own ideas and characters.

(UNEDITED!!!!)

Anywhore. On with the story!!!!

--------------

Kaydon

"So. What are your plans alpha?" Trevin asked.

I learned that he's Alex's bodyguard.

'Not for long.' Dimitri snorted.

Asher looked deep in thought as he looked at a map of his territory and mine.

I brought over a map of mine this morning so we could look at all the possibilities of an attack from the Glow Moon Pack which Kyle has named his pack.

"We need to be more careful about this neutral strip of land that divides mine and Kaydon's territory. It's not very big but it's still a couple miles longs so we need to watch it just in case. And I would also like to double the patrol. You might want to do the same Kaydon. The silver bars stop them from shifting, but not from mind linking." Asher said looking up at me.

I nodded in agreement. "When I get back to my pack I'm gonna have a meeting. I need to let my pack members know what is going on."

"Very good son." My dad smiled.

"That should be all then." Asher said folding up the map and handing it to me. "I'm gonna call a pack meeting as well. And also get more training done."

"That sounds like a good idea." I said smiling.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Can I have your attention please!" I yelled over everyone's voices.