Chapter 16: Kyle

Hey everyone. Nice job with the votes and comments!! I love reading them.

Okay so a couple things.

1. A lot of you have been asking me about the sequel for the fox and the wolf. And I don't know just yet when it will be out. I'm still getting everything together.

2. Keep up with the votes and comments. Remember 150 is the goal :)

3. I almost died lmao. Oh gosh. It's freezing rain and a semi fucking pulled out in front of me and almost hit me might I add. And I had to slam on the brakes or else we would have hit each other. And the roads were all ice so I was sliding because of that.

4. So this might seem kinda unrealistic or not. But on my bucket list, I have to get Sexy Greek God Kidnappers to 50 million reads. And right now it's at 30.1 million reads. I think we can do it :)

5. Guess who's pinched nerve is back for the 3rd time. Exactly. Me. x(

6. I'm obsessed with Ed Sheeran. Oh my gosh lmao. He's just so....ugh <3

7. Thank you for the get well wishes. It meant a lot :)

Anywhore. On with the story!!!

----------------

Alex

"Okay. This might be a lot to take in. So just sit down and let me tell you." My mom said putting her hands on my shoulders and pushing me down on the couch next to Kaydon. "We will fill in your cousins when they get here with your grandma and grandpa."

"Sorry about that. Our daughter isn't here yet." Uncle Carter apologized.

"It's fine." My dad smiled. "I just don't know how to tell them that Kyle wants Alex."

"He's not getting her." Kaydon growled pulling me into his side tightly.

My mom smiled. "I know. Okay so when I was younger, I dated a guy named Tyler."

"More like an asswipe." My dad scoffed.

"Anyway." My mom laughed but then turned serious. "He wanted us to be mates. His pack's Luna. I only agreed because it made him really happy. And what girlfriend doesn't want her boyfriend to be happy?"

I laughed as I watched Bo and James look at Jamie and Sapphire.

"He wasn't like a boyfriend. He was more of a stalker. Both him and my cousin were." Aunt Jordan explained.

"If he was a stalker than why did you date him mom?" Asher asked.

"Because I didn't realize he was like that until it was too late." My mom sighed as my dad hugged her from behind. "When I broke it off, he was pissed. Well that's actually an understatement. When he found out, he started yelling. He also hit me once. He told me that I was going to be his Luna no matter what."

"He followed her everywhere." Uncle Carter said.

"It was so gross." Uncle Spencer laughed.

"But what does Tyler have to do with any of this?" I asked.

"Tyler was the alpha of Kyle's pack. Tyler and Kyle were good friends and I didn't know about Kyle. Tyler never mentioned him around me and I never saw him." My mom started. "But when our pack and Tyler's got in a war, we killed Tyler, his beta, and third."

"Wait." Jamie said standing closer to Bo. "So Tyler was the alpha?"

"Yes." My mom nodded. "We killed a lot of those members so I didn't think they would rejoin. But they have. And they have elected Kyle as their alpha. I guess they spent all these years getting members for the new pack."