Chapter 21: Mom Meets Lou

That's my puppy :) isn't he cute?!?

Okay. So I know I said I wouldn't update till Thursday. But I really need to tell you guys something and I actually have time to update lol.

So guess who texted me the other day. That's right. The cheater.

He told me that he misses me a lot and he still loves me. And told me that there is no one better than me and that he finally realized that.

Yup...that was a shock.

But I'm pissed because he had the nerve to tell me all of this after he cheated on me. Twice might I add.

Like why couldn't he be a normal ex and delete my number like I did. But noooo lol. Ugh.

Okay rant over.

And I passed my anatomy quiz!!

On with the story!

---------

Alex

I growled as I slammed the front door shut behind me.

I heard a crash and turned around to see the door on the floor.

I sighed and picked it and put it against the side of the pack house.

When I turned around, I met the scared and confused eyes of my pack members.

"Sorry." I said slowly as I tried to casually walk to my room like nothing happened.

"I know you're pissed." Jamie started. "But was breaking the front door really necessary?"

"Yes. Yes it was." I replied laying on my bed.

"Works for me." April shrugged.

"So what are we gonna do about Kyle? Who are we gonna tell the information too?" Sapphire asked getting nervous.

I sat up and thought about it.

Who would believe us? No one. We're just girls too them.

And besides. The 'enemy' told us this information.

"I don't know if they'll believe us." I said.

"She's got a point. The enemy told us this. And he didn't exactly try to act nice the first time we met him." Jamie said referring to the barbecue.

April groaned. "This is so fucking complicated!"

"Why can't we just be a normal pack and live a normal werewolf pack life?" Sapphire said.

"Because normal is boring." I winked at her.

"Wait." Jamie smiled.

"What?" We asked her clearly confused.

"The guys might not listen to us. But our moms will."

"You're brilliant!" Sapphire yelled as we all hopped up and ran down stairs.

"Umm why is the front door broken?" My mom asked as she walked in with Sapphire's mom, Jaz, and Jamie's mom, Amber.

"Jamie broke it!" I yelled quickly.

"What the hell? No I didn't!" She yelled back at me.

I snickered and my mom sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Now I have to get that fixed. Again." My mom said sternly giving me a glare.

"Again?" Sapphire asked confused.

"Yes." Her mom laughed. "Your father got angry after a meeting."

"Oh dad." Sapphire sighed laughing a little.