Chapter 20: Lou Talks

Hey everyone!!! Okay.

This is the cover of my new (coming soon) book.

THE SEQUEL TO THE FOX AND THE WOLF!

This amazing and sexy cover was create by @heyitsgabsss. She makes covers for ANYONE. So send her a message and she'll have a cover for you. And to be honest, she makes the covers really fast and they are awesome.

So tomorrow is Valentine's Day. Barf lol. BUT!!!!

It's also Tara's birthday. So this chapter is dedicated to Tara! Happy early birthday girl!

You can thank Wolf_Tamer haha ;)

And today is a very special day.

As of February 13th, my beautiful God child is going to be born. My friend's water broke early this morning and now she is giving birth to Daizey. So I'm officially a god mother!!!

It feels weird saying that haha :). But I'm so excited.

And remember. Keep up with the updates and votes.

Also far warning, I WILL NOT be updating until Thursday. Next week is full of exams and quizzes to all my science classes. And I really need to study.

Don't worry. I'll make the next chapter worth the wait ;)

Thank you for all you understanding!!! Love you all so much!!

Oh my gosh. So one of my fans called me wattpad famous, and I was like really? And she goes umm YA! Haha. But idk lmao.

I really want to go see 50 shades of grey. And I think I'm going with my friends sometime next week to see it. So shh lmao. My mom would murder me. But I'm also 18 and soon to be 19 in May. But whatevs lmao.

-------------------

Alex

"So. What do you little girls want to know?" Lou asked leaning against the wall close to the bars.

"We want to know what Kyle is up too." I said getting straight to the point.

"Well damn. Just rip the band aide off right away." Lou chuckled but stopped when he saw my glare. He sighed and continued. "Listen. He's my alpha. I'm not gonna tell you everything. But I do understand where you are coming from. He's a nutcase."

"Thank you captain obvious." April snorted.

"You're welcome lieutenant sarcastic." Lou mocked back.

"I don't like him." April said crossing her arms.

"Why? Because he's just as sarcastic as you?" Jamie smirked.

"Hurtful." April gasped.

I shook my head and turned back to Lou.

"Okay. If you think he is a nutcase, then why did you act all bad when my brother and those guys caught you? And what did you do to make Kaydon lose control?" I asked confused.

He laughed and gave me a smile. And it wasn't a creepy smile. It was a genuine smile.

"That was all part of my plan. You see I had to make the guys think that I was a bag guy. Someone who is after you. I knew that they would get very frustrated and leave trying to think of a way to get me to talk. I knew if I told them the truth, they wouldn't believe me and think that it was all some sort of gag to try to get to you. So, doing that was the only way for you to come down here and talk to me yourself. I didn't know if it would actually work, but it was worth a shot." He paused and stood up straight taking a step closer. "I don't like what my alpha is doing. I'm not the type of person who gets revenge. I like the whole 'forgive and forget' motto. Before Kyle found me, I was a rogue. My mate got killed during that war." Lou explained.