*EPILOGUE*

7 years later:

Sairah's POV:

"Ahmed!" I call from the kitchen. I take a bit of the sauce on the wooden spoon and I taste it. Good. But not quite good enough. What is going on? And where the heck is Ahmed? 

"Ahmed!" I call again growing tense. I hear footsteps running down the stairs. 

"I'm here! I'm here!" Ahmed runs down the stairs panting. 

"What are you hyperventilating for? I'm the one who's doing the cooking!" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"I just finished cleaning the house after Abdullah and Nadia had their friends over." He says panting. "It takes work." 

I laugh at Ahmed's state. "You're having that much trouble with 5-year-olds." I turn the stove off and walk over to him. "It's okay the twins are having their fun. We still have ours right." I wink as I wrap my arms around his neck.

Ahmed places a kiss on my cheek and buries his head in the crook of my neck. Call me weird, but when he does that I still feel my heart race. "I love you so much. I can't tell you how lucky I am to have you as the love of my life and the mother of my children."

"Well you could try," I say lightly while smiling. 

Ahmed puts his hand on my stomach. "Our little baby is going to be so blessed to call you their mother." 

"And you being their father." I add biting my lip nervously. We still didn't know the gender of our baby since we wanted a surprise. I was along for 10 weeks now.

"Mama!" I hear my daughter Nadia yell. 

"Oh my baby!" I swoop her up and hug her tightly. "How was your play date with Zaid and Corinne?" Zaid was Yusuf's and Amina's 5-year-old son and Corinne was Marco and Nina's 4-year-old daughter.

"It was fun Mama!" My son exclaims. "Nina auntie and Amina auntie said they were going to invite us later." 

"Really?" I exclaim. I look over my shoulder at Ahmed who now has Nadia and Abdullah in his arms grinning from ear to ear. 

"Okay you guys get cleaned up then. Hurry!" I shoo them off and I smile at Ahmed.

"Looks like we get to get dressed up." I say smiling.

"You get dressed up, I just enjoy watching." Ahmed winks as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Ahmed!" I laugh. "You forgot how I like watching, too." I smile and run out from his arms.

I hear Ahmed let out a sigh and then I see him chasing me. Me, not doing well under pressure, decide that it was a good idea to go to the guest room. 

Ahmed smirks, "you really can't do well under pressure huh?" 

"Hey!" I pout as Ahmed makes slow strides to me. He and I fall on the bed laughing and Ahmed moves the hair off my face stroking my chin gently.

"You get more and more beautiful everyday." His voice is soft  and he cradles me in his arms.

"You keep finding ways to make me fall in love with you more and more." I laugh. I turn my head facing Ahmed, "it's amazing isn't it? How far we've come. 11 years ago, if you told me I'd meet the love of my life in high school I would've laughed." I intertwine my fingers with him.

"11 years ago I couldn't believe that I found a girl like you." Ahmed says laughing.

"Really?" I ask surprised.

"Yes. Really?" He responds.

"But you had-- sorry... have-- such a big ego." I joke.

"First off, I heard that." He replies.