Another Side Story Sorry

Dipper
"This game is fun??" I asked Mabel. Mabel showed me a game that's been popular lately. I think it's called Among Us. We were sitting on the couch.

"Oh are you showing Dipper Among Us?" Bill wonders.  I looked at bill, he was floating near us.

"Yeah, I wanted to play with him!" Mabel tells him. I smiled a little.

"I'll play with you guys but it won't be enough players." Bill points out.

"We can add Wendy too?" I asked.

"We need more than 4... I could ask Pacifica but I don't know where she is. My friends also went somewhere." Mabel explains. We all sighed a little.

"Why not have Bill make clones?" We heard a voice in the back. We all looked, it was Wendy.

"We could! Could you?" I smiled at him. He looks at me and sighs a little.

"Why not? So 6 more clones?" Bill wonders. Mabel and Wendy nods.

After we started the game and stayed away from each other but me and Mabel, and the clones were made

The game starts, there was at least two imposters in the game. Mabel and I were the imposter.

"So I have to lie?" I asked her in a whisper voice. She looks at me and smiles. She nods her head, I follow her to know what to do.  We killed one of Bill's clone, once they died, they disappeared.

"Okay who killed Bill #4?" Bill wonders.

"Bill #4?" We all asked. We could see him blush a little, I smiled a little since I got to see him blush.

"A-Anyways, who killed him? It can't be Mabel and Dipper, since Mabel is showing Dipper how to play and he said he's crew mate" Bill explains.

"I'm not, I was busy doing my task!" Wendy tell him.

"What were you doing in admin then?" Bill wonders. Wendy slams her hand on the table where she was near at.

"I can't get the gosh dang card to READ!" She shouts.

"Oh... okay... what about you Mabel? What were you doing?" He wonders.

"Watching Dipper do his task, to make sure he's doing alright." She lies to him.

"Let's skip!" Wendy shouts. We all skip the voting. Mabel and I killed almost all of the rest but Bill and Wendy.

"Okay are you really not the imposter Wendy?" Bill wonders. We looked at Wendy, she looks upset.

"Maybe it's you!" They kept fighting on and on. The time was up and they were still fighting. I look at Mabel and she smiles. She kills one of them  and the game ends.

"Me and Dipper were the imposters." She shouts. They both looked at us then their screens.

"GOSH DANG IT. It was the pine twins!" They both shouted. My first game, it was fun! I'm glad I know the game!

Author
Hey... sorry about the lack of things I really really really promise that I will have it ready! I'm sorry! Really really sorry!