Chapter 1 - Forced Away

*I do not own the music*

Dipper
Sitting in a hospital was scary, not knowing if they made it or not. Mabel holding my hand tightly, tears in her eyes. She looks at me, helpless and sacred. We were sitting down near the room they were in. It was the beginning of the summer.  Then a doctor comes out of the room and looks at us.

"You guys family?" He wonders. We get up, still holding hands tightly.

"We are their kids. How are they?" We asked. He looks at us with a sad expression and sighs.

"They didn't make it...." He tells us. Then everything goes silent. I can't hear a thing. His mouth moves then he looks at us says one more thing. I don't listen. I look down, nothing really matters anymore.

"Dipper?" Someone calls out. I don't listen.

"Dipper?!"

"Dipper?!"

"Dipper Pines! PineTree!" Someone shouts. I snap out of it and look to my right. She looks at me worriedly. I fall to the ground and start to cry. Mabel hugs me tightly.

"T-they are gone aren't they?" I asked sobbing. I hug her back tightly, my head on her shoulder.

"They are. But we are gonna be okay. We have to be okay for them. " She tells me. I start to sob, Mabel hugs me, supporting me. I could tell Mabel was also crying but didn't show the signs of her crying.

A few days later, we had a funeral for mom and dad. Most of the family came and send their good byes. Most of them can't take care of us due to their own kids. We were the last ones. I stood there look at them. It was raining out. Mabel pats my back and I look at her.

"Let's go." She said.

"Where to? There's no home since we don't have a job." I asked. She sadly smiles at me.

"To home. Back to Gravity Falls." She tells me. She holds me hand and drags me to the car. I sit in the passenger seat while Mabel drives. I look out the window and sigh. Mabel turns on the music.