Chapter 8 - Meet Bill... Again

Mabel
We saw the house, I sighed and looked at Bill. He looks at me confused.

"What?" He wonders. I stared at him, hoping he would catch on but he didn't.

"Go back to your triangle form. I don't want them to know I already found you!" I explain and pout. He thinks for a second then laughs. "What?! Why are you laughing?!"

"You and Pinetree are siblings, if he found me first, he would've said the same thing as you." He explains. He still laughs a bit more. I sighed in annoyance. 

"Just go back or else you won't be able to beat up Grunkle Ford," I tell him. He sighs in disappointment and does what I told him to do. He sits on my shoulder and rests his elbow on my cheek. "I am so killing you once they know I found you." I reached the door and sighed. I opened the door and saw that no one was home.

"Hmm? No one is home." Bill gets off and turns into his human form. I looked around for a bit and met Bill in the front room.

"No one is here. Probably out." I sighed and turned on the Tv.

"Maybe looking for you?" Bill asks me. He sits next to me.

"Maybe. Dipper must be worried about me..."

"Since you're his only close family."

"30 days huh?"

"Hmm?"

"A whole month to make my brother fall for you... I'm gonna help you in any way I want."

"Whatever. Can I see Dipper's room?!" I sighed and smiled. I got up and showed him the way. "You guys are living together alone right?"

"Yeah, it's a house they built for us since we can't live in the mystery shack forever." I explain.

"I really wanna beat him up now."

"Not until you met him! If you wanna date Dipper, you have to meet the parents." I teased.

"Crap... I do, don't I?"

"Gotta earn their trust."

"I can't win their trust! I tried to kill them!"

"I know you did, I mean you never know."

"Mabel.. I'll meet them later!"

"Then you can't do anything to Grunkle Ford."

"What?! Ugh! You're so evil!"

" I know I am." I hear the door open, Bill quickly changes form and hides. Dipper walks in annoyed and sees me. He lights up and runs to me.

"Mabel! Where were you? I have been looking for you, do you know how worried I was?"

"Sorry Dipper." I hugged him back. Then Grunkle Stan and Grunkle Ford walk in, they see me and smile. "Anyways! I have someone you should meet!"

"Who?" They wondered. I pulled out the triangle and made him turn into his human form.

"Meet Bill Cipher!"