Chapter 15 -The Set Of The Cafe

Mabel
I smiled as they left, Wendy was behind me  and pokes her elbow on me.

"You made Bill jealous for a reason?" She asks me. I turned to her and smiled.

"Bill likes Dipper. I just wanted to see how he would react. Plus, Dipper stopped liking you a while ago too." I explain.

"Hmm, now let's start at the cafe and stuff." Wendy tells me. We start to finish the designs of the cafe. Outside, in the front, there are 3-4 tables of 4 seats with an umbrella covering the sun or rain. Then in the back, it's 4-6 tables with the same set up.(Round Tables)

"Say Wendy, how about having a menu right here? Then one on the wall for little kids to read. Like the drinks and desserts we may have. " I asked.

"That sounds great! Make a marking where we might put it for now." We had almost everything done. There were two ways to get in. We put up a little board in between. We just have to leave it up to get in.  But a doorway to get in the kitchen.

Inside the store, there were about 6-8 tables. There were 4 round tables and 4 rectangle tables. We also had many windows, we added curtains for the customers to either pull it down or have the curtains up. We also had lamps and tons of lights inside for rainy days.

Inside the kitchen, there was a door for outside. There should be a blinder soon. We also made sure we had a smoke detector and water sprinkler just in case we burn the food.

There was an upstairs but that's where Wendy currently lives. It has a 3 bedroom house, (For some reason) one bathroom, a kitchen and a living room. 

Then suddenly Bill and Dipper enter the shop. They were arguing about something but they were smiling and blushing. I smiled as I stood by Wendy.

"Aww, you guys are lovey-dovey!" I smiled. They both looked at me with a  tomato faced.

"They became tomatoes!" Wendy starts to laugh. I start to laugh with her. Dipper starts to pout and looks away from us and Bill. While Bill turns into his triangle form and sits near us and looks away.

"A-anyways! Let us tour the building for you Dipper! And Bill. We changed a lot of the stuff so let the tour begin!" I tell them.