Chapter 6 - A Deal or Bet?

Mabel
"A deal? What's the deal gonna be about?" I asked. He still looks at me and sighs sadly.

"I mean like a bet or a deal of some sort..."He starts to mumble.

"Do you like Dipper!?" I shouted happily. He starts to blush a lot and avoid eye contact from me.

"M-Maybe I do!" He tells me. I laughed to myself a bit.

"Then how about a bet?" I asked. He looked over at me and his face looked like he was curious.

"A bet?" He wonders. I evilly smiled.

"This bet involves both you and Dipper." I tell him. He sighs but smiles a little.

"And what's in it for me and you?" He asks me. I sighed then smiled again.

"This bet will be involved if you can stay in Gravity Falls or not. For me, I get to plan your wedding." I explained. He looks at me and backs away from me.

"Y-You tricked me! No one other than Stanley has done that!" He tells me. I looked at him with evil eyes and a smile.

"I am his niece. The genes run in the family." I explain to him. Then the both of us started to laugh.

"Alright , alright. Fine, I agree with the bet." He tells me.

"Alright yes! But you have 30 days to do it." I tell him. He stops laughing and looks at me with a confused face.

"30 days? 30 days for what?" He wonders.

"30 days to do the bet. You want me to tell you?" I asked. He nods.

"30 days to make him fall for you." I explain. He looks at me with a shock expression then looks away pouting.

"What kind of bet is that?!" He tells me.

"You can't backout. Your rule is that you can't backout no matter what." I tell him.

"Dammit. Your right." He tells us. I start to evilly laugh. He starts to pout a little then spilled juice all over me. I start to laugh a little more.

"This doesn't affect me! This is your mind space!" I tell him. Then he blushed in embarrassment.

"S-Shut up MABEL!" He yells at me. He gets up and tries to hit me. I get up and start to run away. I was still laughing while I ran. That's when I noticed Bill smiled a bit when he chased me. After a while, we laid down for a bit.
"I will go through with the bet if I get to do one thing." He tells me.

"What? What is the thing?" I asked.

"I get to beat up Stanley and StanFord."