Chapter 16 - A Tearful Night

Dipper
After Mabel gave us the tour, they had me and Bill share a room. They had me rest up for the day since I got there pretty early. I laid down on the right side of the bed, I looked over my phone and sighed.  I got up and looked around the room. It was bigger than I thought. The bed was against the wall while the window was across from the bed. The desk was near it.

"Dipper?" I hear. I turned around and saw Bill.

"Oh, hey Bill.." I look away from him. I hear him walk towards me, then he suddenly hugs me.

"You can't sleep?" He wonders. I blushed a little, I pulled away from him, giving us a little bit of space.

"I-I can, I just feel rustless." Then Bill puts his hands on my chin, he makes me look up, making our forehands touch.

"Do you need me to stay with you until you sleep? Or are you waiting for me to sleep with you?" I blushed some more and started to hit him.

"Baka! I'm just restless, I don't need you here with me to sleep!" I shout. I hear them start to laugh.

"I'm just playing with you." He tells me. He suddenly carried me in princess style and carried me all the way to the bed.

"You didn't need to do that!" I tell him. He lays me down and smiles at me.
"There you go Princess." He laughs at me. I blushed more than ever and started to hit him.

"I'm not a girl and don't call me princess!" I shout. He smiles still and lays next to me. "Why are you here? Shouldn't you go and help Mabel and Wendy?" Then he suddenly hugs me close.

"It's okay to cry y'know. You can lean into me," He tells me. I start to tear up a bit.

"W-what?" I asked.

"Mabel had a feeling that you weren't able to sleep. I was gonna check up on you anyways so she said I could go to bed. If you need to cry, you can cry onto me." He tells me. I leaned in close and grip onto his shirt.                     

"Thank you."

Bill
I could feel the grip tighten as Dipper cried into me. I started to rub his back and held him close to me.

"I will always help you if you need it." I tell him. I could feel the grip loosen a bit. I looked down to check on him. He had fallen asleep, I smiled and wiped the tears away.