Chapter 5 - The Rise Of The Triangle?!

Mabel
I walked around in the forest to find "Bill". I sighed and looked up. The sun was cover by the trees. I still kept looking up while walking. Then I fell over a tree trunk. I got up and swiped off the dirt all over me. I looked around and saw some pathway I haven't seen before. I sighed but went over to the place.

I try to cut through the tree veins and watched out for each step I was going to. It was becoming harder and harder to get through. 

"Mabel Pines"  I hear. I looked around. The voice sounds familiar. Then I tripped and fell....

"Mabel Pines. Age: 18. As a twin brothers. His name is Dipper Pines or should I say... PineTree." My eyes fly open. I looked around then at Bill.

"W-where are we?" I asked. He chuckles and smiles at me.

"Mabel Pines... What are you doing here?" He wonders. I sighed and sat up.

"I will answer you if you go into your human form." I explained. He sighs and turns into his human form.

"There. Now why are you here?" He wonders.

"My uncle... my Grunkle Ford is looking for you... my parents recently died and wants me to help find you." I explained.

"Your parents died and he's making you look for you me? Why?" He wonders

"Well... when my parents died ... it hit Dipper more than me. Well I do love my parents but... to others, it hit Dipper harder than me.  And to them, I'm okay but really I'm just hiding my emotions." I explained.

"That's messed up. Let me out and I'll kill him!" Bill shouts. I looked at him then I laughed.

"Since when you were so caring?!" I start laughing. He looks at me then looks away.

"Mabel... let's make a deal." He tells me. I stop laughing and I look at him with a serious face.

"Why... why do you want to make a deal?" I asked. Bill snaps his fingers and make soda appear. I grab it and started to drink it.

"Please... make a deal with me! Mabel Pines!"