Taken In (Tadashi x Reader)

You stumbled away from the scene, tears washing off the dust on your face. Behind you, a fire raged, tearing down your home. 

I'm all alone now. . . Your vision blurred, and you staggered into the dark forest. The smoke had invaded you lungs, making you cough. 

Your legs trembled and shook, and the last thing you saw was the ground hurtling towards you before pain exploded through your body. Blackness covered your vision.

* * *

You opened your eyes slightly, half - conscious. You saw mint-colored sneakers in front of your face, and then the figure crouched down, picking you up. "They're looking for you, you know," the figure murmured, their voice deep. You assumed they were male.

The man picked you up and began walking out of the woods. You saw faint pink streaks lining the bleak sky, signaling the beginning of a new day.

A new life.

* * *

Your eyes snapped open. This time, you were completely awake, despite the soreness in your throat and chest. You pulled yourself into a sitting position quite painfully, and looked at your surroundings. You were nestled in a warm bed in a slightly cluttered room, most likely a male's bedroom.

Was I kidnapped? You tried to get out of bed but a sharp pain in your side stopped you. You winced and an "Ow" escaped your mouth.

Suddenly, an inflating noise filled your ears. Startled, you turned to your left, where a white marshmallow thing was standing. It wasn't there a few moments before.

Before you knew it, you screamed. Your scream was raspy and scratchy, and you stopped to cough.

"You seem to be experiencing a slight flu," the marshmallow man said, its voice monotone. "Excuse me while I prepare medicine. I will notify Tadashi you are awake."

"W-what are you?" you asked, pulling the blanket in front of you protectively.

"I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion," the marshmallow informed you before waddling out the door sideways due to his size.

A few moments later, Baymax returned with a tall young man with neat black hair and warm brown eyes. "Hey, you're awake," the male said kindly, approaching you. You pulled the blanket higher in case he was evil and wanted to kill you.

"Are you okay?" the male asked, his eyebrows furrowed. You recognized the voice immediately. It was the guy who saved you. You lowered the blanket slowly. "Why did you help me?" you asked warily.

"The hospital couldn't find you," the man said, rubbing the back of his neck. "You were really close to death."

You relaxed. "Thanks. . ."

"No problem," he replied cheerily. "I'm Tadashi."

A Year Later

You had been living with Tadashi and his family for quite a while, and you admired his silly yet intelligent personality.

Meanwhile, you and Tadashi were playing (Favorite Video Game). You had beat him several times, making him look troubled. 

"I don't get it," Tadashi complained. "I'm great at this game."

You stuck out your tongue. "Maybe I'm just better than you."

"Ha!" Tadashi retorted. "Wait till the next round." Despite his words, you beat him again, making him look frustrated.

"What's wrong, Hamada? You look a little troubled there," you pointed out teasingly. He glared at you playfully. 

"Too bad you suck at this game," you bragged. "I, on the other hand, is the (F/V/G Master."

Tadashi turned to face you. "Excuse me?"

You laughed nervously. "Heh. . . something wrong?" You widened your eyes when Tadashi stood up, the controller falling to the floor.

"Watch out, (Y/N)," Tadashi warned, amusement edging his voice.

Without hesitation, you bolted off the couch and leaped away. 

"Too slow!" Tadashi gloated, grabbing your shoulders and flinging you across the room. You landed on the bed with a thump.

"I surrender!" you declared, kicking a pillow in his face. Tadashi grabbed the pillow and threw it on top of you.

Tadashi grinned victoriously. "Now you have to confess your love to me."

You made a face. "Ew, what?"

"There's no point hiding it, (Y/N)."

You blushed. Was it really that obvious. "I'm not confessing anything."

Tadashi gave you a look, and you rolled your eyes. "Fine, I confess my love to you. Happy?" You grumpily burrowed under the blankets, but Tadashi pulled you back out.

"That's a good girl," Tadashi smirked, patting your head.

* * *

Q: Are these oneshots based on your love life?
A: What love life? xD Single Pringles for lyfe

That question was so funny I wrote another oneshot just so I could answer it lol

~Clover