Mistletoe (Tadashi x Hiro x Reader)

You entered Lucky Cat Cafe, shaking snow from your (H/C) hair. 

"It's cold out, isn't it?" Cass smiled. You nodded and pulled off your (F/C) scarf. You had come to celebrate Christmas with your best friends, the Hamada brothers and their aunt. 

"Boys! (Y/N) is here!" Cass called, taking your coat and setting it on a chair.

* * *

"No, too. . . green," Tadashi said, studying his brother. "Go for red. Why are you even worrying about a jacket, anyways? You'll be taking it off at the table."

"Well, (Y/N)'s going to be there," Hiro mumbled, pulling off the green jacket. 

Tadashi laughed. "So?"

Hiro yanked on a red jacket. "(Y/N)'s going to be there," he repeated. "And I want to impress her." He turned and looked at himself in the mirror.

"You like (Y/N)?" Tadashi gaped. "What?" 

Hiro nodded numbly.

"You can't," Tadashi burst out. "I do! And I'm asking her out today."

Hiro turned around. "Wait, what? am! You can't like (Y/N)!"

Tadashi ran for the door. "Then I'll ask first."

Hiro tackled his brother away from the door. "No! I'll go first." He shoved his brother away from the door and reached for the doorknob.

* * *

"What's taking them so long?" Cass wondered, staring at the door. "(Y/N), will you go get them, please?"

"Sure." You walked over to the door and opened it. You were faced with two brothers, wrestling for the door. "Oh. Hi, guys," you said awkwardly. They both looked up. "(Y/N)!"

"Cass wants you down," you said, giggling at the sight of the both of them tangled in each other. "It's time to eat."

"Eat?" Tadashi echoed, as if he was in a trance.

"Yes!" Hiro exclaimed, scrambling over Tadashi towards you. "Let's eat."

You frowned at their strange behavior. "Are you guys okay?"

"Yes," Hiro said, just when Tadashi said, "No."

Cass appeared behind you. "Why aren't you boys already dressed? Tadashi, put a shirt on! Hiro, get on some pants before you both freeze to death!"

Blushing, the two brothers pulled on more clothes and followed you down to the table. Once all of you started to eat, Tadashi cleared his throat. "(Y/N)."

Hiro gave him a glare from across the table. 

"Huh?" You looked up from your (Favorite Food). Tadashi stared at his mashed potatoes. "Nothing." He poked a fork into his food.

The whole meal was filled with awkward silence. When you all finished eating, Hiro leaped up. "Video games!" He gave a meaningful look at Tadashi. His brother rolled his eyes.

After several hours of video games, you took your coat and said goodbye to Cass, Hiro, and Tadashi. 

They all blinked at you, frozen. 

"What?" You looked up, and saw a clump of mistletoe hanging over you. Oh no, you thought. You glanced to your right, where Tadashi was standing. Hiro stood to your left. 

"Oh," you said quietly. 

Tadashi smiled at you, but Hiro took your arm. Tadashi saw this and reached for your other arm. 

Great, you thought, a blush spreading over your face.

"So, (Y/N), who's it going to be?" Cass asked excitedly.

* * *

Who did you pick? x3 Sorry for the messy one-shot, I'm working mainly on my other book.

~Clover