Snowball (Tadashi x Reader)

Th white blanket of snow glistened under the weak sunlight. It's so peaceful, you thought, smiling. Suddenly, something cold and wet slithered down you back. You screamed. Or not. 

You spun around to see Tadashi darting away into the thin pine forest. "Did you just put snow down my back?" you screeched. "You should watch out, Hamada! Wait till I get my hands on you!"

"You can try!" Tadashi replied, his voice distant.

You gritted your teeth and shook the snow out of your (F/C) jacket. Nearby, Honey Lemon and GoGo were about to skate, while Wasabi was making a neat snowman. Hiro and Fred were pelting snowballs at each other. A snowball landed on Wasabi's snowman, making a lump on the carefully-smoothed head. Wasabi shrieked.

You smiled to yourself, then raced off to find Tadashi.

A few pine needles littered the snow underfoot, and a bit of sunlight filtered through the branches. It was definitely dimmer under the trees.

"Okay, Tadashi, you can run, but you can't hide," you said loudly. You saw a bit of black hair poking out, standing out against the white snow. You grinned and packed together a handful of snow. Creeping up behind him, you pulled his shirt away from his neck and dumped the snow down his back. Tadashi writhed in shock and spun around. "(Y/N)!" he shouted.

You laughed as you staggered away. Too bad Tadashi was much more athletic than you (Sorry xD) and he pushed you into a pile of snow. You got up and shook bits of snow out of your (H/C) hair. "Hey!"

Tadashi scooped up and armful of snow and threw it over you. More snow showered over you. You sneezed. 

"Are you okay?" The snow stopped abruptly. You winced and rubbed your cold nose, which was probably red. 

You sneezed again. "I-I'm fine," you mumbled, your teeth chattering. Tadashi dropped into a crouch in front of you. "Sorry," he apologized quietly.

"It's okay," you said, brushing snow off your clothes.

"You cold?" Tadashi hugged you, filling your shivering body with warmth. He plucked out the last bits of snow from your hair.

"I'm fine," you repeated, burying your face into his chest.

"Good," Tadashi replied, but he didn't let go. 

"C-can you let go n-now?"

"But you're cold," he protested. "It's my fault."

"It was just some snow," you responded. "I'm okay." You reached down and picked up a tiny bit of snow. "Besides, you're cold, too." You dropped the snow onto his head.

Tadashi stiffened as the coldness slid down his face. You laughed and sprinkled more snow on his head. 

Tadashi pushed you into the snow again. "Yes, I'm cold, but that doesn't mean you have to make me more cold!"

You blinked innocently up at him. "Sorry," you mimicked him. "Here, I'll keep you warm."

Just when Tadashi was about to roll his eyes at your bad imitation of him, you tugged him down on top of you and kissed him quickly. "You warm now?" you smirked, shoving him away.

"No," Tadashi whined stubbornly.

"Jeez, your lips are cold enough, I'm not doing that again." You struggled to sit up, but Tadashi nudged you back down.

"Then I'll do it," Tadashi said, before kissing you. His lips really are cold, you thought, but you melted into this kiss anyway.

After a few moments, Tadashi pulled away. You wriggled away. "Why did you do that?" you whined playfully.

"Because you did it to me," he replied. "Besides, you secretly liked it."

"Ha, prove it, nerd boy," you mocked, standing up. "Race you to the cabin."

* * *

TT_TT So sorry about not updating. Before, I used to go on Wattpad as soon as I got home from school. I stayed on until bedtime, and procrastinated my homework at school or something. Now I'm desperately trying to overcome my procrastination after it started to affect my grades.

Hope you understand.

~Clover