And Some People (Hiro x Reader)

"Hey, (Y/N)!"

You looked up to see Honey Lemon towering over you. "Uh. . . hey, Honey." You put down your pencil. "What's up?"

"Want to come to the mall with the group this Saturday? It'll be really fun," Honey asked, no, begged. "We'll watch a movie and go for lunch, then we go-"

"I might go. Who's going?" you interrupted, picking up your pencil again. You began to draw absentmindedly, and out of the corner of your eye you saw Honey Lemon fidget.

"Uh, well. . . Wasabi, Fred, GoGo, Tadashi, and Hiro. . . "

Your arm fell down the page, leaving a harsh line down the paper. "What?"

"I said, Wasabi, Fred, GoGo, Tadashi, and Hiro," Honey said uncomfortably, poking her index fingertips together.

"I take that back. I'm not going." You stood up and shoved your stuff in a backpack, then slung it over your shoulder.

"But why?" Honey whined, hurrying after you. You walked towards the door, your face grim, while Honey spluttered behind you.

"You know why," you replied, yanking the door open. You were immediately faced with Hiro, who was grinning at you. "Hey, Ugly Girl," he greeted you.

You shoved him aside. "Get away from me."

"(Y/N), who cares? It'll still be fun!" Honey Lemon called as you stormed down the hallway. You ignored her and left the school.

The truth was, you didn't like Hiro at all. The feeling was mutual. The rivalry had started a long time ago ever since you accidently destroyed his stupid robot with yours.

I don't want to be in anything involved with him.

* * *

Unfortunately, the professor decided to go against your wish and made a partner project. You almost died when he announced you were partnered with Hiro.

Hiro turned around in his seat and glared at you. "I have to work with you?" he asked, as if you were the one who made the arrangements.

You didn't say anything back, just fumed in your chair.

After everyone was with their partners, you were still in your seat, kicking at the table leg angrily. Hiro was doing the same thing. 

"(Y/N), get with your partner," the teacher called sharply. You held back a retort and shoved your chair over to Hiro's desk.

"Look, idiot, here's the thing. I'll make the robot, you write the essay. Got it?" Hiro ordered. 

You made a face. "Who died and put you in charge? Some people want to work on the robot, too, you know."

"And some people think idiots should be the one writing," Hiro replied sassily, doing a mock hairflip. 

You narrowed your eyes furiously. "And some people think all of the stupid morons should go jump into a hole and die there."

Hiro gave you a bored look. "And some people think everyone named (Y/N) (L/N) should feed herself to a tank of sharks."

"And some people think you two should start working and stop arguing," a voice said. The two of you looked up to see the professor staring sternly at you.

You waited until the teacher walked away, then said under your breath, "And some people think that Hiro Hamada is the most annoying jerk on the planet."

* * *

"Stop!" Hiro yelled. "What are you doing?"

"What does it look like?" you shot back. "You told me to write the essay, so I am."

"The font needs to be over size 12, stupid!" Hiro yelled. "Pay attention."

You rolled your eyes, but you changed the size. "Stop messing with my part when you have your own," you growled.

Hiro stuck his tongue out at you. "You think I wanted to be paired with you?"

"Just shut up," you spat. "Leave me alone."

Hiro persisted. "I would never want to be paired with someone so bossy, idiotic, ugly, weak, fat, and annoying. . . like you."

You got up immediately, and before you knew it, you slapped him across the face. Hard.

Hiro tumbled to the floor and held his cheek in one hand. "What was that for?" he demanded, glaring up at you.

"Work on the robot, idiot!" you yelled at him. "You told me to work on the essay while you throw your weight around the robot. Are you too stupid to follow your own orders? I lose brain cells just thinking about you!"

The garage door swung open, and you both looked up. It was Tadashi. "What's with all the yelling?" he asked, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Hiro's being an idiot," you mumbled. Hiro glared at you. "(Y/N)'s being a moron," he corrected. 

Tadashi frowned at the pair. "Why don't you just compromise? I'm sick of hearing you both argue over the slightest thing." Then he grinned. "It's not my fault you guys try to hide your love for one another with hate."

You and Hiro widened your eyes, then both screamed, "Hey! Shut up!"

"It's true," Tadashi pressed, grinning triumphantly. His grin melted off his face when he saw you with your fists clenched, and Hiro was cracking his knuckles. Two pairs of furious eyes burned at him. "Uh. . .  never mind?" he squeaked, a nervous smile tugging at his lips.

"Get out!" Hiro screamed, kicking him out the door. He turned away from the door, then saw you. "Uh. . . sorry. About Tadashi."

You snorted. "Just be quiet."

Hiro turned back to the robot, and you went back to typing. You glanced over your shoulder and saw Hiro, his back to you. He was working on the robot busily.

You grinned devilishly. How about I mess something up on his laptop? That'll teach him! You left the written essay and opened the first tab you saw. It was another document, obviously written by Hiro.

(Y/N)'s really pretty and smart. Too bad I yelled at her. Now she'll never like me. Oh well.

You read the sentences over and over. That little. . . 

"Hey!" Hiro shrieked. "What are you doing?" 

You turned to see  Hiro reading over your shoulder. "Why did you do that?" Hiro wailed.

"Because I felt like it," you replied flatly. "Idiot. Why would you like me if I was annoying and bossy and weak and ugly and fat and stupid?"

"Because," Hiro squeaked. "I was kind of lying when I insulted you?"

You were ticked off. "So you verbally abused me for nothing?" 

"Yeah. . . " Hiro mumbled. Then, in a flash, he raced out of the garage.

"Hiro!"

* * * 

I had to end it there since it was getting way too long, sorry :C

Q: Do you play any video games or something?
A: I play League of Legends occasionally when I'm bored.

~Clover