Say Sorry (Tadashi x Reader)

Some Tadashi x Reader!

The automatic doors slid open and you and your best friend, Tadashi, walked out of SFIT. Well, only Tadashi walked. You ran out of the building as fast as you could and planted your butt on the stair railing. Tadashi rolled his eyes as you slid down sideways on top of the metal rail. 

"It's about time you stop goofing off," he said sternly, pointing a pencil at you. "We need to start the project, and fast."

"Calm down, nerd boy," you said, pulling the pencil out of his hand and twirling it around your fingers as you walked next to him to the parking lot. "It's not due for another week."

"I don't like to procrastinate."

"You don't like to do anything," you teased, nudging him with your side.

"What was that?" Tadashi asked, lifting you up by your ankles. You squirmed. "Let go!"

He slung you over his head so you were dangling upside down behind him as he held onto your ankles like backpack straps. "I don't think so," he replied, walking to the parking lot.

You slapped at his legs wildly. "Stop," you yelled.

Tadashi stopped at his motorcycle, then lifted you off his shoulders. "You weigh a ton," he complaining, plopping you on the seat. Your (H/C) hair was a mess.

"Well, not all of us can stay on a diet for more than two weeks," you shot back, kicking him in the leg.

"Shut up," he said, tossing a helmet at you. He slid in front of you and revved up the bike. After putting on his own helmet, you both hurtled across the city.

At Tadashi's house, you wanted to play some video games, but he insisted to get started on the project.

"Come on. . . you're so boring," you complained, plopping down on the huge beanbag in his room. 

"I'm not boring!" Tadashi lifted you out of the beanbag and tossed you on his bed, where he pinned your arms over your head.

"Don't be so sensitive," you retorted, kicking his side with a sock foot. He didn't budge, just kept an iron grip on your arms as he slung a leg over you to hold down your flailing legs.

"Don't sit on me," you warned. "I'm not the only one who weighs a ton."

Tadashi held your arms over your head and his legs trapped yours so you couldn't move either way. "This is sexual harrassment," you growled.

Suddenly, the door squeaked open, and Hiro stepped inside. He took one look at the both of you then casually glanced at his brother. "Did I come in at a bad time?" Without a resonse, he quickly left the room, locking the door behind him.

Tadashi looked back down at you. Then you both burst into laughter. 

"I'm still not letting you go," Tadashi said after you both stopped laughing. "Not until you say sorry."

"I'm not saying sorry!" you said, squirming. 

Tadashi sat on top of you, nearly knocking the wind out of you. "Now?"

"No," you said stubbornly, straining for air.

He leaned forward and kissed your lips briefly, then pulled away. "Now?" he asked, grinning.

"Tadashi!" you screeched. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry for calling you boring and lame even though it's true."

"No, it's not!" he said, but he finally let you go, falling over so he landed on the bed beside you.

"You idiot," you grumbled, yanking off his cap and throwing it to the ground angrily. 

"But I can tell you liked it," he smirked, wrapping his arms around you. "Maybe the project can wait until later."

* * *

This is a scenario based on my dreams about Tadashi... xD

Hope you enjoyed this! Also, it would be great if you requested. I have nothing to do for a whole Thanksgiving break ;-; So, request away!

~Clover