Untitled Part 90

Chapter 90: Side Story (2) by ryuxenji

Qi Rui-Feng adopted a black and white bunny rabbit from the resort and brought it back with him to the team. He summoned the dp-boys along with Tang Yi-Bai to brainstorm a name for the bunny together.

Zheng Ling-Ye: "Rabbit."

Ming Tian:

Xiang Yang-Yang: "Little Blossom."

Qi Rui-Feng: "Milk Cow."

Xiang Yang-Yang huffed, "What the hell is up with Milk Cow? It's obviously a rabbit."

Qi Rui-Feng had a defense ready: "But it has black and white patches, like a milk cow."

And so the two began to quarrel over the issue; Ming Tian and Zheng Ling-Ye did not want to become cannon fodder in this battle, so they temporarily withdrew from the discussion. And then Qi Rui-Feng nudged Tang Yi-Bai on the arm and asked, "Tang Yi-Bai, what do you think?"

Tang Yi-Bai was looking at his phone, and without even raising his head, he said, "This brother is busy chatting with his girlfriend and has no time to fool around with you all."

Xiang Yang-Yang clenched her fists. "Why do I really feel like beating you to death..."

Ming Tian nodded sagely in agreement.

In the end, Xiang Yang-Yang and Qi Rui-Feng reached a settlement. Considering the characteristic black and white patches of the rabbit, they named it "Panda".

After that, Qi Rui-Feng asked Xiang Yang-Yang to go get some leafy greens from the young cook at the cafeteria so they could feed Panda. Xiang Yang-Yang shot back, "Why me? Why don't you go?"

Qi Rui-Feng: "You know him better."

Xiang Yang-Yang gave him a strange look. "Why do you think I know him better?"

Qi Rui-Feng blinked, taken aback, suddenly unsure how he should answer this question. However, Xiang Yang-Yang did not wait for his reply, already leaving to go get the greens. Qi Rui-Feng stared at her back, somewhat at a loss. "Yeah, why do I feel like she is close with the young cook?"

Tang Yi-Bai replied, "Because the young cook has a crush on Yang." After saying thus, he found that the other three guys were gaping at him in shock. Tang Yi-Bai sighed, shaking his head. "Don't tell me you all really didn't notice?"

The three boys shook their heads dumbly.

In that instant, Tang Yi-Bai felt a deep sense of superiority — 'This is why I have a girlfriend and you guys don't.'

Dazedly, Ming Tian commented, "Daring to have a crush on someone like big sis Yang? Wow, I really admire him!"

Xiang Yang-Yang soon returned with the young cook behind her. The young cook was carrying a shopping basket with all kinds of vegetables inside it. Even someone as insensitive as Xiang Yang-Yang noticed the odd stares of Qi Rui-Feng and the other boys. She rubbed her nose. "What?"

"Nothing." Qi Rui-Feng took the basket from the young cook and then said to him, "Thank you. You can go now."

"I came to see a panda." The young cook began feeding the rabbit. "I actually thought you guys had managed to bring back a panda. How stupid of me."

Xiang Yang-Yang giggled in amusement. The young cook turned to look at her, smiling.

Qi Rui-Feng looked at Xiang Yang-Yang and then turned to look at the young cook, his expression filled with suspicion. He saw the young cook feeding Panda non-stop and pointed at the rabbit, dominantly proclaiming his ownership. "I am its father."