Whips: Dix-Huit

I drove for miles just to find you and find myself

Only screams all these voices in my head

You gave me strength gave me hope for a lifetime

I never was satisfied
___________________________

Harry

The marks bestowed upon us all today are seemingly grave. Today marks something great, in the most cynical way imaginable.

As soon as Luke closed the door a while after Liam and Louis left, we were left with utter shock. I sat down and tried my hardest to make something out of all of this, rubbing my face and placing my hands under my chin -- staring off into oblivion. I had to make something out of nothing.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Luke and Zayn take a seat across from each other. Key word, saw, not acknowledge. It took them great effort to get me to come back to the real world and out of my thoughts.

"Harry!", "Harry.", I heard Luke shout and Zayn mumble. My heart felt nothing but searing pain from seeing Zayn like this -- and thinking about the atrocities done to him made me fume. And to top it all out knowing now, that it was Liam this entire time, made me get up and scream in distress. I tugged at my hair, nothing much I could do. One of the only people I ever trusted, did inexplicable monstrosities to beautiful Zayn. A boy who's only to be loved, not hurt.

A sat back down, rubbing my face again. I sighed as Luke spoke, "Harry, stop. I' not entirely sure what's going on here, but you need to calm down. You're scaring him."

I looked up at him and then to Zayn, he was visibly shaking. This needs to stop. "Luke -- ", I let out a sigh of frustration, "-- This is Zayn, he's my submissive, he used to be Li --", -- "Liam's, I know.", I was interrupted by him.

"Excuse me?"

Now it was his turn to sigh and spill up, "This isn't the first time Zayn and I have met. We've known each other for years now -- well kind of, you know -- Liam being total dictator and all, Zayn and I really didn't get to spend much time together, but we did manage to get to know each other. Not the us that Liam made us be."

He lowered his head and I saw tears start building up, "Not the killer Liam made me be.", -- "And not the worthless piece of garbage he treated me like.", Zayn spoke up holding Luke's hand in a fond matter.

Luke looked at Zayn and smiled, they were friends, but the darkness around them made them fear, not just each other but themselves as well.

A small smile made it's way to my lips, Luke was extremely loyal to me. We actually met on Liam's terms. He made him distribute drug and 'coincidently' it was to be given at a dangerous spot in the city. Gangs everywhere and it was all far too dangerous, hoping for the best wasn't exactly what happened.

Luke was beaten up pretty bad; bruises, throbbing black eye, busted lip, and many cuts all around his body. I was dropped off by Liam, and a few seconds after he was off he threw somebody out of the moving vehicle.

In a panic I ran to were the body just laid there, it was Luke. His heart beat was light and his breathing was bare. I had to help.

I took him to my apartment and practically nurtured him back to full health. I couldn't just take him to a hospital and explain what happened because it wasn't exactly on the legal side.

I helped him back on his feet and after then, he turned into my right m-hand man. He was, in a way, my second in command -- but after he was better, it was important for him to return to Liam, his brother was used to make Luke do whatever Liam wished.