Interlude [Chains]

This is an interlude, here is where I'll answer some questions you might have, and make some announcements about the story -- or rather, what I have published of the story so far.

To start this off with questions that you could have about this Part of the story. I'll try my best to answer them without giving away extra information that'll be explained/shown in any other part.

There's been some talk about Harry's sexuality in this story. He's not Bisexual, he's Pansexual there's a difference between the two. @hiimlouiswife has deliberately explained the sexuality. If you have any more questions, or wish to know more about the sexuality, just kindly ask her.

On a musical note, this story now has a Soundtrack ! Yes I've made a compilation of all the songs that have and will be used in this story. It'll help you set a mood for that certain chapter and it'll show you what some chapters will be like in Part 2 and possibly in Part 3. Follow me on Spotify @ LiamJMalik ; I'll have the playlist public, up and going.

That's all for now.

Don't forget to look in the comments as I'll hopefully be answering questions you might have.

Love you guys, and I hope you enjoyed watching Harry and Zayn truly be released from their Chains; even though, Harry is still somewhat stuck.

Also, thoughts on Liam being the bad guy? I think it's hot, specially the way I picture him. I don't know, it's probably just me though.