Preface

Warning:

This Story will contain a lot of sexual content.

It will be based on the promiscuous lifestyle known as...

BDSM.

BDSM is a variety of erotic practices involving dominance and submission, role-playing, restraint, and other interpersonal dynamics.

Given the wide range of practices, some of which may be engaged in by people who do not consider themselves as practicing BDSM, inclusion in the BDSM community or subculture is usually dependent on self-identification and shared experience.

Interest in BDSM can range from one-time experimentation to a lifestyle.

If you need a simplified version, just listen to 'S&M' by Rhianna.

Drugs, Alcohol, and many things considered 'Triggering' will be mentioned.

This story is recommended for those 16+, but in all honesty, we all know you don't care for the warnings. #WhatEver I tried stopping you.

*****

Music:

The structure for this story is perfectly described by Lana Del Rey's new album, 'ULTRAVIOLENCE'.

A couple of lyrics of songs by different artists will be placed in the beginning of every chapter, so you can gain a feel of the ambient and the chapter as a whole.

Origin:

This story was created by me on a long, boring drive to San Francisco. I was listening to 'Fucked My Way Up To The Top', by Lana Del Rey, and spontaneously the idea was born.

The song has a serious role in this story, so if you wish, you may go listen to it, to gain some knowledge on the origin, and what things this story might contain.

The sole purpose of this story, is to see how far I can push my boundaries as not just a writer, but a person. So this story will no doubt, be a roller coaster, not just for you, but for myself as well.

Story Layout:

Chains, Whips, and Roses will be three separate parts. Similar to my very first story, 'The Famous and The Infamous.'

For those who haven't read that story, the story will be divided into the three parts, Part 1: Chains, which will most likely be a span of 10-13 ish chapters. Then an interlude will follow. Then Part 2: Whips, will premier. And so forth, and so forth, until we reach the final part, Part 3: Roses, which will be the last 10-13 ish chapters of the story.

*****

Without further ado, welcome to 'Chains, Whips, and Roses', a story in which the impulsive are brushed off, and the innocents are feared.

"Beware the innocent, who knows what lies beneath that facade of nobility."

- Angel