Prologue

"He used to call me poison, like I was poison ivy.

I could have died right there, 'cause he was right beside me."

___________________________

Harry

Destruction, obliteration.

Things that are seemingly inevitable, are actually able to be avoided.

Take a horror movie for instance, you hear creepy, scary sounds coming from the attic. What do you do?

Well, you have the choices of either staying where you are and leaving it alone, or go and check it out, because 'nothing can go wrong'.

You decide to go check it out. The noises get louder and scarier, you walk into the attic slowly, and cautiously.

Once you're fully inside of the attic, the door shuts.

Surprise, surprise, you are now frightened and wish you would of chosen to stayed downstairs, away from the damn attic.

But you just sigh, take a deep breath and continue forward. You're there and you can't go back, you're to far in. To attached.

Slowly creeping your way to the center of the attic, once there the noises stop. Not surprisingly, so does your heart due to the immense sensation of fear.

As you take a small, scared step, a huge dark silhouette appears in front of you. And before you know it, you're natural instincts make you run, but as you're running away, you trip and the dark silhouette grabs your ankle and pulls you to it.

'Nothing can go wrong', kinda just got proven wrong.

You know you have no means of escaping, so fighting is a futile attempt. You know death is upon you, the dark silhouette raises it hand, strangling you.

As your life slips out of you, you think, of how you could of avoided all of this by just saying no to your curiosity. You think of how easy you gave up, but you know you didn't. Your natural instincts decided to help you escape, and fight back, but also, your natural instincts got you into the predicament in the first place.

You see. Destruction, death, obliteration, annihilation, or what ever, can all be avoided, by saying something as simple as no.

But sometimes saying no is impossible. Curiosity is a human's natural instinct that always gets the best out of you. Curiosity is what can get you killed, curiosity is what can get you into trouble, curiosity can get you to fall in love.

But a little bit of willpower can overcome curiosity.

Willpower is that thin line between the living, and the guy that is face first in the river, with blood around his body.

A little no, could of had have saved the guy. A simple no, could of stopped everything.

It's like that saying, curiosity killed the cat.

Well...

I think curiosity killed me, because my natural instinct got me too attached, and just like in horror movies, I got killed.

If only I would of said no to that raven haired, beautiful tan skinned boy, maybe I would of not even be in this predicament - but the things is... I don't really want to go back and change my choice. I never say no, in hopes of being liked by someone... who would of thought that even though death was sure to follow, I would of fallen in love with Zayn Malik.

The boy who I got too attached to.

The boy who I didn't want to say no to.

✖️✖️✖️

Hey guys! Hope you like this prologue.