Whips: Dix-Neuf

My happy little pill

Take me away

Dry my eyes

Bring color to my skies

My sweet little pill

Tame my hunger

Lie within

Numb my skin
___________________________

Zayn

The next couple of days, a week and a half to be exact, we spent in Harry's condo. Nice, warm, and safe; everything we needed to be now that the Devil has us on the radar.

Harry assigned any meetings he had to his other agents, and called to confirm that he'll be absent for a while; that he'll call when he's to return.

As I laid against his bare chest on the sofa and watched some mindless show, Harry was in deep thought, and so was I. There was a tendency for me to panic when ever I simply thought of Liam -- but now I have nothing to panic about.

Harry is a strong man, by the way he stood up to Liam I could tell he either had just as much, or even more power as Liam. They were equals. As long as I was with Harry, no harm was to come upon me.

But I still couldn't shake off this feeling of doubt.

Liam came back with a bang, and the questions he left engraved in our heads, just sparked new ones.

Something that was really bothering me was the connection between Liam and Harry. I don't know their origin story and I really wanted to find out.

"Daddy?", I spoke up, interrupting his thoughts and making the sound from the TV subside. "Sorry baby, I was just... Thinking.", -- "It's - it's okay. May I ask you a question?"

"Of course, beautiful."

This was it, I took a deep breath and asked, "How did - did umm, you and Liam know each other?"

He let out a sigh and after a few seconds of silence, he manage to pull the courage to tell me. "I'm not going to go full into detail, I'll get straight to the point. 14 years ago I was disowned by my parents, much as you, but they let me go because I wasn't anything like they wanted. So they left me with The Paynes, they were family friends and they were more than happy to take me in as their own. Liam was 12, I was 14, and two years later of being with them, me being 16 then, I knew how they had so much money. Liam's dad was a drug lord, and by the time I was 18 I had zero school expertise so college was a no go, but thanks to having Liam's father on my side, he helped pay for a top of the line tuition and ultimately pay for the empire I have now. But it all came with a price, they agreed to keep fueling my income and spread my name around, as long as I would join them in trafficking. By the time I was 20 I had this enterprise and I was a part time distributor, but I couldn't risk being caught with anything illegal or my image would be destroyed; so that's were Luke came in. I helped him and he helped me, same to Liam, once he took control of his 'Family Business' after his father died, I scratched his back and he massaged mine. Life was good."

He than looked at me and said, "But that all changed when you came along.", my smile faltered and my heart began to feel as if it was being torn apart.

"You came along and made everything better, despite the sudden death threat -- you're amazing and I lo- regret nothing."

His words pulled me back together, quite funny how he had the ability to either make or break me -- but than again, I am his submissive. I entrust him with my total being.

Harry is a change for the better, I know it. Kind of funny if you think about it, he knows so much about me, likings, dislikes, fears -- I smiled, kinks. Birthday, and such, but I don't know much about him.

After moments of considering asking Harry more questions, I did. I should should start at basics, "What's your name?", he looked baffled, "Your full name, I mean.", my cheeks reddened at how dumbly I stated that question.

He chuckled and responded, "My full name is Harry Edward Styles. I'm from Boston as well, I run a multimillion enterprise, have excruciatingly long hair, my favourite color is green and I have the most beautiful man I've ever had the pleasure to meet, at my side. I knew you were going to ask those questions, am I right?"

I don't know how he does it, but he always knows what to do or say. With my smile still grandiose, I nodded. He smiled back and kissed me in the lips, sweet, short and I loved it.

As we settled down to watching TV again, I thought slipped into my head, "Isn't your birthday tomorrow?", he groaned teasingly, "Love, if you're trying to play 20 questions than just say so. I won't reject the offer to play -- but yes, I'll be turning 29 tomorrow."

"Are we going to have a party?", I said with mild hopes up, I haven't enjoyed a party in a really long time and I would love to attend one with Harry.

He seemed to question the idea but soon he gave in, "Okay.. if you want me to have one, then I don't see why not. We haven't had to deal with Liam for a while and Luke would be guarding, I think we can." And as soon as I processed what he said, I got up and squealed in joy.

He stood up as well and I hugged him, letting 'Thank you, Daddy', repeatedly leave my lips. I didn't mean for it to be sexual, but I couldn't help but enjoy the feeling of Harry's hard-on press against me.

The real me, the me that was to be put away under lock and key was bubbly, joyous of just existing and being able to share life with magnificent people -- but Liam created two other versions of me. The submissive one, and my favorite... the slūt one.

I grasped his member and he groaned, I got on my knees and he took a hold of his dīck, making it show through his boxers.

"Baby look what you've done to me."

I smiled sweetly, "I'll be a good boy and give you your present.", I was going to pull his boxers down and begin sucking him off, but he took a grip of my wrists and said, "My birthday is tomorrow." -- "I guess I'll have to give you two presents.", he grinned and picked me up. I had my legs wrapped around his waist and he started ravishing my mouth and then my neck.

"No sucking today, I want to fūck your pūssy all day.", he said as he pulled out his cōck and moved my panties over a little bit, but gave him enough space to pound into me relentlessly.

I enjoyed each and every second of having his dīck brush against my prostate, making me let out high pitched moans each time. I enjoyed every single hard inch of his enormous cōck, Harry was a drug and fūck was I addicted. I remember when I used to think that being with him was amazing, until I discovered that having him being in me was even better.

I closed my eyes as the thrusting was becoming sloppy and desperate. God, if this is what today feels like, I could only think of what we'll do tomorrow.

I kissed him passionately, felt as if I was in the clouds. I smiled as we still locked lips,

'Nothing could go wrong.'

✖️✖️✖️

The Calm Before The Storm

To clarify on ages, yes Harry will be turning 29 in the next chapter, but he is based off to look like present (2015) Harry. Zayn is 24, he's based off to look like WWA Zayn. If you want a more specific Zayn in time, then go to the chapter named 'Interlude [Chains]' I posted the picture there.

Short filler chapter, but still filled with many many many Literatary Terms.

** Vote ** Comment ** Fan **

Xx
- Angel