Whips: Vingt-Et-Un

This is Time-Lapsed with the end of the chapter before this, Chapter 20.
___________________________

Zayn

"Face down, āss up -- just as I like you.", I heard Harry say from behind me.

Without another second to waste, I felt him enter me. His tip felt thicker than before, but I didn't give a fūck. His whole cōck felt bigger and fatter and all I could do was moan like a pōrn star.

I felt him lay on top of me. His big hands, covering my mouth, each and every thrust was becoming more painful, but I wanted it.

"You like that? Hmm- you like my fat cōck inside your tight pūssy, like how I'm fūcking you?", all I could do was released muffled moans, "Still a good cōck slūt."

Everything was a blur but I was mildly conscious, bright white flashes illuminated the room. I felt him pull out and stand up, he picked me up with ease and just as quickly, started slamming into me just like yesterday.

Subconsciously I was moaning, 'Yeah, harder. Please, fūck me harder, Harry.', the words were on repeat. And my throat was starting to hurt so I was still, and kept moaning more and more each time he slammed back in me.

The sensation was immense, and I would of been screaming, if it wasn't for the fact that I was so so tired. The white flashes continued and what I heard next had me at the edge of cūmming.

"Saleté Pute."

He groaned as he fell on the bed and that made his dīck slam against my prostate, making me come undone. I felt Harry release ropes and ropes of warm cūm inside me, filling me up to the point that it was leaking out.

The flashes were diminishing, and the last thing I said was, "Happy Birthday."

But the last thing I heard was a dark chuckle and,

"It's not my birthday."

✖️✖️✖️

If you haven't yet, leave your feedback, I read every single comment; they motivate me to continue this story and update faster.

The next chapter is a game changer.

** Vote ** Comment ** Fan **
Xx
- Angel