Whips: Vingt-Sept

So love me like you do, love me like you do

Love me like you do, love me like you do

Touch me like you do, touch me like you do

What are you waiting for?
___________________________

Zayn

"You're changing me."

His words were what I was looking for, but in disguise. He has forgiven me, and it's all I wanted; god knows how long we were in that tight embrace -- but he was bawling and I was as well, seeing him breakdown was what truly showed me that I've changed him.

I could smell the alcohol off him, but that didn't give me reason to let him go -- nothing could. I just got him back and I wasn't going to let him go anytime soon; but actually, maybe the kiss that I was in desperate need of was a good reason to.

He cupped my face and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Our lips locked in what felt like nirvana, if he was in a drunken state before this; I'm more than confident he wasn't now. We pulled away and I saw him still with closed eyes, and they slowly opened. Those bulbous, aesthetic emerald eyes that still sooth me and manage to send shivers down my spine.

"I'm so sorry, Zayn.", he apologized, trying to catch my lips once more but his baseball hat hit my forehead in the process; making me laugh and he threw it to the ground. My laughter slowly subsided as I saw him uxoriously look at me, "I --", interruption occurred once he attached himself to my lips again.

As much as I didn't want to pull away, I did, "Harry, I'm the one who's sorry. I - I messed up -- I messed up bad, m'so sorry.", I rest my head against his chest. He lifted my head up to meet his gaze, "We're both at fault here. It wasn't just you, it was also I -- I broke the one promise I made to you, I'm unspeakably sorry; I let you get hurt, what makes it worse was that, I inflicted that pain."

My heart was slowly, but surely, mending back together. The pain in it subsided and I was again left with sheer content, so was he, "Let me fix this.", he motioned to the both of us, and I immediately spoke, "No."

"Let's, fix it."

We smiled but that was quickly covered by our lips colliding, making sparks and signals go through my body. My body was fully sensitive to his touch, I craved it -- the feeling of being loved.

One thing led to another and by time I knew it, we were both naked in our bedroom. Laying on the bed, our bodies twined together as we didn't say a word, just let our bodies speak for themselves.

Lips still locked, his tongue explored the precepts of my mouth. His hands slowly stroked me, and I moaned into his mouth. He pulled away and started kissing my neck, making every single one leave me breathless.

The grip around my member loosened up as I felt his hands start to explore every inch of my body, same for the kisses on my neck, now the attention was on my entire body. My body was utmost sensitive to his touch, "So beautiful - beautiful.", he said under his breath, being drunk on pleasure, continuing kissing from my neck to my thighs.

He came back up to my chest and something so simple as kissing was sparking lust; well pinching, and biting my nipples had me gasp in bliss.

"You're so responsive to my touch."

I slowly opened my eyes, after pulling myself together from that immense wave of pleasure; he stared into my eyes and I to his, "I'm sorry.", I breathlessly managed to say -- "Don't -- never apologize for that.", he immediately said in a stern, yet soft tone.

He went straight to flicking his tongue over the oversensitive bud, and stroked me once more, making me close my eyes and bite my lip; keeping me from moaning.

I noticed his eyes were closed as well, when I opened mine to see him when he spoke,

"Loose control, do not hold back."

As soon as those words left his lips, my mouth gaped open and soft moans started conjuring up. I felt goosebumps shower his body as I tried to warn him that I couldn't restrain from cūmming anymore.

I tried my hardest to enjoy every second, every passing moment of this pleasure being brought on me -- I just want it to last forever.

A whimper slipped past my lips and that brought Harry back to me,

"Cūm."

Hitting the climax to this grandiose moment, spurt after spurt, was the most overwhelming thing I've ever experienced.

My breathing was staccato, my body was burning up, and I blacked out a little, because the next thing I was feeling was a damp rag start cleaning the places on my body that were bedaub.

My vision was hazy but it ended up clearing up and Harry's face was all I wanted to see. He carried a small smile and had teary eyes, I opened my mouth to speak but realization hit me and I knew I had to return this; so I was reaching for his member -- but was stopped by him shaking his head and kissing my cheek.

"You're all that matters."

My heart was probably inordinate from the sweetness of it all, he has been changed. So I just laid in bed with him, letting our bodies cool down and start a new warmth that covered the both us in peace.

My breathing settled down and so did his, he spooned me and I couldn't be happier.

As I drifted off to a peaceful sleep, I felt a small sting in my arm, he kissed the top of my head and I heard him say in tears, "You're all that matters to me."

✖️✖️✖️

The song I attached to this chapter is the song I used to set the tone for Chapters 25, 26, and 27 (this chapter)

You would of thought I'd be used to writing/reading smut by now, but nope, I'm still a blushing, giggling mess.

Anyways, name a city that would be the perfect get away.

** Vote *** Comment *** Fan **
Xx
- Angel