Chains: Quinze

This is Time Lapsed with the ending of The Chapter Before This. (Chapter 14)
___________________________

Zayn

Confusion was taking it's toll on me when Harry told me get a Mr.Hemmings. The name was undeniably familiar to me.

But regardless of that, I didn't disobey.

"Michael - um - Harry said to pass Mr.Hemmings to the conference room.", I said with a smile to the man with rather peculiar hair in the front office for the floor I was in.

He smile back, "Alright, wait for him by the conference room door's."

I said a soft goodbye and made my way to the conference room, still trying to understand why the name Hemmings was so familiar.

As hard as I tried to remember a Hemmings, the only one that popped into my thoughts was Luke. Just thinking about him made me grow weary.

The things he did, the horrible atrocious things he was forced to do.

It wasn't his fault he converted into a monster himself, it was rather because he was forced to. Threaten, beaten, much like I, but far more worse.

But regardless, seeing him was the call of death. He was what I would consider, one of The Four Horsemen of The Apocalypse. He was the Horseman of War.

He was the one who would be distributing drug, and it meant that either there would be a shooting, or it postponed a shooting. A war that was inevitable.

Hoping was more than actually accomplishing though.

Praying and running was what got me away, but who I saw waiting for me at the door was the first sign of war.

"Zayn?"

"Luke.", I whispered out. Heart beating loud and I did what I'm best at. I ran into the office, "Sir --", Harry cut me off, "Zayn this is --"

Not all the praying, all the hope, or even the running could help me now. My eyes went wide, my heart beat became frantic, I was paralyzed from the fear.

"Liam."

I cut Harry off.

If Luke was a Horseman, than Liam was the Devil; and the Devil is back.

Fin De Partie Un

✖️✖️✖️

So that's the end of part one, Chains.

Give me feedback!!

Vote,

Comment,

Fan!
Xx
-Angel