ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TEᑎ

Unedited as usual

Y/N) POV

I wipe my mouth and nose on my back of my hand and stand up.

"I don't need your help, I'm fine," I say while attempting to take a few steps.

My words don't fit my actions because the second I take a step my knees give out and I nearly hit the floor.

The prince responds quickly support me by my arms before I could drop completely .

"You're not ok! should I call the the imperial medic you for you?".

His voice is laced with concern as he scans my arms, face and legs for any wounds.

I have a small bruise on my arm because of the impact from the drop but it doesn't hurt that bad.

My legs however, are killing me from when that guard dragged me against the floor

The amount of friction between my leg and that tile was insane. The burn went from my knees, all the way up to my hips.

It stings terribly and leaves me feeling extremely uncomfortable.

I push him away with a lot less strength than before and dust off my hands.

"I don't need a medic. I don't wanna draw attention to this," I grumble.

His chews his bottom lip silently and casts his gaze elsewhere.

Although he's not saying anything I can tell that he's deep in thought. I can practically hear the gears in his head turning.

He looks up " Do you want me to grab some ointments for you instead?".

I shake my head and grip  the edge of the bench to hoist myself up.

He holds my shoulders to support add some support.

"What about some pain relief herbs for you to chew? Surely your injuries must be painful," he frets.

"I already said that I'm fine so can you please just go-".

"At least let me apply some cooling cream for you. If it gets irritated it might-".

"Can you please just stop talking for 10 minuets?!," I snap.

"You clearly see I'm trying to get myself back together! All your yapping in my ear isn't going to make anything better!"

A hurt expression spreads across his face and he stops speaking.

I shake him off and plop myself down on the bench.

I place my ankle over my right knee and yank off my heels before chucking it somewhere in the bushes and repeat the same action for the other foot.

I let out a sigh of relief and slowly massage my foot. The balls of my feet are extremely sore even though I only had the shoes on for no more than 20 minutes.

I close my eyes and let my head hang back and inhale the cold, crisp, air deeply.

The cool air filling my lungs allows me to calm down and my heart rate starts going back to normal.

I no longer feel the need to vomit, nor do  I feel like I'm going to pass out anymore.

I sit there for about five minutes, completely forgetting about the prince existence until I heard light shuffling coming from my right.

I Look to the side and is shocked to see him still standing there with his hands folded in front of him politely.

If it wasn't for the high quality silks and extravagant embroidery on his clothes,anyone would've seen this and thought I was a princess with a servant boy standing next to me.