ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᖴOᑌᖇ

" Aww! I can't wait for the results to come in," Jisoo squeals as she runs around the house. I raise a brow and look at her like she's crazy. She can't wait? I think she's forgetting the fact that it's my name in the system.

"I head that there were a lot of girls there ," Jisoo says. I nod and pat her heard. "Yeah, I was shocked, I didn't expect that many female to show up," I say.

"We're they pretty?," she asks. I think back for a second and nod my head. "I'm sure all of them were, their beauty was just covered by all that make up they cakes on".

"Did it look Silly?".

I nod and pinch her adorable cheeks. "Yeah, there was one girl who smeared on so much red lip stick that it looked like her lips were bleeding. Who knows, maybe little ole Princey is into that," I laugh.

She giggles  and runs off to go play somewhere. I smile as I watch her retreating form. Adorable little Jisoo, so young yet so beautiful at the same time. She's gong to make a beautiful bride oneday.

At eight, we all pile into the living room. Dad sits in his chair and may plops herself on moms lap. I take the empty space on the floor and cross my legs.

Mom grabs the remote and flips through the channels until the live stream channel comes on. May squeals in excitement and dad focuses his attention to the screen.

The Royal Kang family appears in the screen, the king standing at the podium proudly. His advisors who had updates on on land quality and affairs lined up on the left and the Queen along with the Prince were seated in their typical throne chair and elegant clothing on the right.

"There's your boyfriend. Prince Taehyun himself," mom teases and everyone laughs. Roll my eyes and
let the joke fly over my head. I direct my attention back to the screen and look closely at Taehyun. I guess he was handsome, not at all like Yeonjun though.

His hair was the same colour as fart cedar wood and is eyes were brown.  His  hair was neatly done and his gray suit was perfectly tailored for him. He said was to stiff In his seat. He looked so uptight. How neat hair was too perfect and his nice suit was to crisp. He looked more like a painting that a person.

I almost felt bad for the girl who ended up with him. That would  probably be the most boring life imaginable.  But he's really handsome, I'll give him that.

I shift my face over to his mother, she looks calm.  She sat up in her chair too, but not in an icy way.

She looked more relaxed snd natural. Unlike the prince and King, she didn't grow up in the palace. She might have been  someone just like me. I couldn't help but he somewhat curious about her.

"Mom," I whispered, careful not to distract dad and  Jisoo.

"The queen..What was her rank?", I ask.

Mom looks at me and smile at my question. "She as a four,". She says quietly.

I nod my head in astonishment and direct my gaze back to the screen.  I wonder what her life was like. Did she have a big family? She probably didn't worry about food since she was a farmer. What about her friends? We're they jealous? Does she still keep in touch with her?

If I had any friends, would they be jealous of me?
Alright, that was A stupid thought. I'm not going to be picked.  The king gave some boring ass speech and his advisor shared updates in the rebels attacks. It seems that their attacks are getting more extreme and vicious these days. If I got picked, imagine how endangered my life would be.

Finally the last man, who happened to be in charge of the selections, steps up to the podium to give us update on the selection.

"Hello popped of Athitin, we've revived the first set of applications and I'm pleased to say that thousands of  beautiful women from here and the neighbouring countries have submitted their applications!", he cheers.