ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᖴOᑌᖇTEEᑎ

I stare in disbelief as he walks over to me with ease that no man who was plummeting from a 9ft droop mere moments ago should have.

He straightens out his waist coat, which I have now noticed is particularly peculiar.

An obnoxious shade of pink with a horrifically dated jabot that is just as distracting with it's delicate lace and voluptuous layers of frills.

Nothing like the silk elegant cuts the men wear these days.

Well, silk if you can afford it, where I come from, the men simply fold a cotton cloth where the jabot should be.

As I stare at his, I can't help but compare it to a bird puffing it's chest out.

My eyes descend past and torso and I fail to hide my shock when I see that be sports a pair of white, ankle-banded pants , that are entirely too big for him and secured around his waist with a worn out rope.

He looks like a pirate that robbed and tried to impersonate a wealthy man but forgot to change the fine details.

Details like making sure they wore the same size and buying a belt to keep his pants up.

Their white colour did not aid me in calming my mind that was reeling.

Had I not known any better, I would have thought his pants were the male version of my knee length panties I was almost forced to wear.

My eyes drop down even further, expecting him to be barefoot at this point.

To my surprise, his shoes were the most normal thing about him.

Brown ,leather , boots that stop at his calves.

He bears a smile so big I wonder if it hurts his cheeks.

"You're just in time for our next discussion!," he cheers with his arms outspread.

As he approaches I instinctively step back. His aura is one that is odd...unsettling even.

He looks no older than 20 and 7 stones old. Yet his aura feels much older.

He either did not notice my apprehensiveness or simply did not care because he closes the gap by engulfing me in a hug that is far too invasive and tight to feel comfortable or welcoming.

His arms hug me so tight that I can feel my ribs compressing and my body threatening to cave  in on itself .

As if I'm one of those toys dogs chew on, a thin, high pitched, wheeze forces it's way past my mouth, a tune to the action of my lungs decompressing.

"Welcome, young dove! What a thrill that you decided to join us," he cheers while leaning back with me still in his arms.

My feet depart from the floor before being dropped unceremoniously to my original position.

I stagger, nearly losing my footing as I place my hands in the pillar connected to the door and greedily suck the  air back into my lungs.

Not that I was able to get much anyways. While the blouse was a definite upgrade from those restricting corsets, it was still fairly fitted.

I look over shoulder to Jisoo and Yeji who both sport the same look of bewilderment.

When I lock eyes with jisoo she jolts and clears her throat.

"We hope you enjoy your lessons Lady. (Y/N)," she says with a curtesy before grabbing the door handle with one hand and Yeji with the other.

"Come along now," she hisses under her breath to Yeji who finally comes back down to earth.